Chrome Capital Funding - Any Feedback?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

I appreciate the kind words about my character. Would like it about my company also but we do the best we can. We run a very tight shop and look at the broker sending in the deal sometimes more than the merchant who is borrowing the money. I've recruited and worked with probably 300-400 brokerage shops in the past few years and have learned that 50% of the defaults are actually due to an active or inactive role that the broker plays.

That being said, we really don't want a huge broker base like Yellowstone has. It gets out of control that way. We'd rather stay boutique and fund large deals with bigger offers than our competitors. We have phenomenal ISO partners now and it took us the last 12 months to build this up.

I implore you all to re-read the message above that I wrote so you can learn all the cool things we are doing. There are plenty of funding companies to choose from but in our space there's nobody better.

-David

Excellent experience with Chrome, honest, professional and quick! Time for people to wake up and get to know the good partners in the industry!