Does anybody fund previous defaults that are not resolved? - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by ESE5020 View Post
    You also never corrected yourself, it would be nice of you to admit when you're wrong, not just when you're calling others out.
    Not going to correct ****. I KNOW FOR A FACT you white label.

We fund along side mainstreet on certain deals sure, we get them involved on certain deals due to the fact that 99% of our deals are high risk, so it makes common sense to split the risk a little
    LMAO.

You split risk by using two contracts? Come on man.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    LMAO.

You split risk by using two contracts? Come on man.
    Yes, if a merchant is a previous default with 400 credit, I may only want to give him $20k but if he wants more, and we can justify it, we will see if Main also want to offer something, and if they do then we will fund both contracts and the ISO gets full commission on both companies. You may not like it but that is the truth, everything is filed under our name you can verify everything by looking us up, and yes we do whitelabel for our brokers i never denied that
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Tel: (516) 784-4298 | Fax: (516) 231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com

Yes, if a merchant is a previous default with 400 credit, I may only want to give him $20k but if he wants more, and we can justify it, we will see if Main also want to offer something, and if they do then we will fund both contracts and the ISO gets full commission on both companies. You may not like it but that is the truth, everything is filed under our name you can verify everything by looking us up, and yes we do whitelabel for our brokers i never denied that
    So you're a broker.

So you're a broker.
    Well i dont really consider myself a broker, #1 because we fund in house, and #2 we only work with mainstreet if we need additional capital for our merchants. Mainstreet is almost like a branch of ours. We look at it as in house, because the ISOs get paid full commission and we dont charge broker fees or anything, its underwritten all at once, the COJs are shipped to ONE address, and both contracts are funded with One funding call outlining both terms.

we work very closely I even have my own email at mainstreet. You can reach me at JR@EastShoreEquities.com or JR@Mainstreetcash.com

Once again you can look us up on court filings and UCC searches at East Shore Equities, LLC and you will see we are direct funders.
    East Shore Equities, LLC

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

They are legit. Westcoast please relax

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    They are legit. Westcoast please relax

You may feel they’re legit. But I know of brokers that have received deals from them with other funders contracts, and with them charging PSF fees.

I’m not mad at anyone brokering and funding a deal here and there themselves. But just be honest about it. This place (and industry as a whole) is full of poseurs pretending to fund when they just use that as a guise to get leads.

And brokers should be able to know where and who their clients data is being sent.

You may feel they’re legit. But I know of brokers that have received deals from them with other funders contracts, and with them charging PSF fees.

I’m not mad at anyone brokering and funding a deal here and there themselves. But just be honest about it. This place (and industry as a whole) is full of poseurs pretending to fund when they just use that as a guise to get leads.

And brokers should be able to know where and who their clients data is being sent.
    Im done answering your comments because theres clearly no convincing you, the only contract that someone may have gotten from us that is not East Shore Equities, LLC is Mainstreet and it came from my email JR@MainstreetCash.com and the broker gets paid regular commission, we also never charge any fees other than the funding fees, and they are never pulled as an ACH the merchant just nets less. If we were brokers we would have to pull an ACH no ?

Once again we fund ALL of our deals in house, under our name, and if the ISO asks us for more money and we dont want to do more in house because its too high risk, we offer another contract from MSM who is basically a branch of ours.

ISOs usually love this because they are getting offers on previous defaults and bad credit scores that they would have never gotten otherwise. And its funded with one funding call, one bank login and shipped to one address.
    East Shore Equities, LLC

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Challenge for WestCoast:
    Who is legit in this space?
    I’ve yet to hear you praise anyone!

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Challenge for WestCoast:
    He absolutely loves Novus Capital Funding!
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Challenge for WestCoast:
    i have seen him twice praise a company

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    i have seen him twice praise a company
    I wondered the same thing, a while back i looked at his posts, and I have only seen him praise some guy William Gude, from GudCapital once before (and i cant find the post anymore) other than that its always him abusing everyone else
    East Shore Equities, LLC

Challenge for WestCoast:
    Sure, The great ones:

SfS
    1St Merchant
    Principis (when they don’t over stop you)
    Fundworks
    Knight
    Rapid
    Qspot
    YSC (awesome no matter how much bad press they get)
    UFS (fastest underwriting)
    Arcarius
    Argus/atlas

And most of all, OnDeck.

It’s amazing that people are comfortable sending their deals to people who refuse to explain their processes

Who have I dissed? Mantis (and really just Marcus, as I’ve praised Mantis plenty) Credibly, Midnight and white labelers.

Tell me who else I’ve criticized.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 04-24-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by swiftcloser View Post
    Marcus has no dad, he was born when two trucking companies took out loans at the same exact time....
    hahaha, Marcus you need to come out and defend yourself with your moral story rebuttals

Im done answering your comments because theres clearly no convincing you, the only contract that someone may have gotten from us that is not East Shore Equities, LLC is Mainstreet and it came from my email JR@MainstreetCash.com and the broker gets paid regular commission, we also never charge any fees other than the funding fees, and they are never pulled as an ACH the merchant just nets less. If we were brokers we would have to pull an ACH no ?

Once again we fund ALL of our deals in house, under our name, and if the ISO asks us for more money and we dont want to do more in house because its too high risk, we offer another contract from MSM who is basically a branch of ours.

ISOs usually love this because they are getting offers on previous defaults and bad credit scores that they would have never gotten otherwise. And its funded with one funding call, one bank login and shipped to one address.
    you should have been upfront from the beginning about what you do. If you’re going to send us two contracts from 2 different businesses, then let people know the deal. You think people arent going to find that shady when you just pop that on them?

you should have been upfront from the beginning about what you do. If you’re going to send us two contracts from 2 different businesses, then let people know the deal. You think people arent going to find that shady when you just pop that on them?
    Im not sure if you have ever dealt with brokers before, as i have no idea who you are, but the emails that we send when we deliver agreements containing two contracts say literally the following:

Attached are the contracts, They are 2 in-house contracts, that can both be shipped to the same address, and will fund at the same time with One Funding call.

please also have the COJ on each contract notarized and mailed to us

The overnight can be sent to the following address:

I cant get more specific then that, some people just dont get it regardless of how much you tell them. We also whitelabel for our brokers both ESE and MSM contracts, how can i get someone a contract white-labeled with their logo if its not in house?
    East Shore Equities, LLC

I guess you’re starting to win me over. the two contract thing throws me off, but you’re at least providing legit answers.

I guess my only complaint is that this should be conveyed to the broker when the offer is sent, because it will automatically freak someone out when two contracts arrive.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

I guess you’re starting to win me over. the two contract thing throws me off, but you’re at least providing legit answers.

I guess my only complaint is that this should be conveyed to the broker when the offer is sent, because it will automatically freak someone out when two contracts arrive.
    and history has been made . people learn from east shore how to answer and not evade the question

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    and history has been made . people learn from east shore how to answer and not evade the question
    You see that right? Every question he’s been asked he’s answered without trying to be evasive. He’s not the only one that’s done it but it sure is rare. Credit where credit is due. I think the 2 contract thing I could never sell, but everyone’s got their unique ways.

You see that right? Every question he’s been asked he’s answered without trying to be evasive. He’s not the only one that’s done it but it sure is rare. Credit where credit is due. I think the 2 contract thing I could never sell, but everyone’s got their unique ways.
    My apologies, It wasnt my intention to be evasive, the two contract thing comes into play in high risk situations, when the ISO tells us that our offer on a high risk file is not enough, and we dont feel comfortable raising it, then we give a joint offer under Mainstreet.

99% of the time, an ISO tells us we have not offered enough on a Previous default or a 400 credit score merchant and when this is the case, then we get MSM contracts involved. Most times noone else is offering anywhere near as much on this type of high risk file, so the merchant ends up being fine with joint contracts. (not always but most times)
    East Shore Equities, LLC

My apologies, It wasnt my intention to be evasive, the two contract thing comes into play in high risk situations, when the ISO tells us that our offer on a high risk file is not enough, and we dont feel comfortable raising it, then we give a joint offer under Mainstreet.

99% of the time, an ISO tells us we have not offered enough on a Previous default or a 400 credit score merchant and when this is the case, then we get MSM contracts involved. Most times noone else is offering anywhere near as much on this type of high risk file, so the merchant ends up being fine with joint contracts. (not always but most times)
    I’m out of questions. Good job.

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

I’m out of questions. Good job.
    I have another one. If it's not being brokered out why is there underwriting fees in the contract AND a psf sheet. Why not just net the merchant less base off the fees he signed on the contract (which clearly say x amount or 10% of total funding. What if I trust you, how do I know that you won't fund the deal and net the merchant 20% less. Why the need for the psf sheet?

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

It is rare. So rare that I'm now suspicious of two posters on two opposing coasts, "West Coast" and "East Shore" so conveniently having a flame war and then ending peacefully. Sounds like some sweet alternate account PR to me.

Just sayin'...

www.UccRadar.com - Merchants in every time zone, waiting for a funding interview.

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    It is rare. So rare that I'm now suspicious of two posters on two opposing coasts, "West Coast" and "East Shore" so conveniently having a flame war and then ending peacefully. Sounds like some sweet alternate account PR to me.

Just sayin'...

www.UccRadar.com - Merchants in every time zone, waiting for a funding interview.
    Not to be WestCoast daddy here and stand up for him, but this does not sound feasible at all.

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    I have another one. If it's not being brokered out why is there underwriting fees in the contract AND a psf sheet. Why not just net the merchant less base off the fees he signed on the contract (which clearly say x amount or 10% of total funding. What if I trust you, how do I know that you won't fund the deal and net the merchant 20% less. Why the need for the psf sheet?
    You really seem to be stuck on this point and I get it, hopefully we can get past this after a little common sense. That’s how we charge our funding fees, it’s how management wants to do it, we usually don’t have an issue with this because on the funding call we specify what they will net.

The reason that you don’t have to worry about us deceiving you on how much we will net the merchant is that even though we have a COJ, if the merchant stops payments because he felt lied to, then it’s a hit for us, Not a good thing at all.

And as far the PSF sheet being your biggest concern. If the psf sheet is under the same name of the funding company reflected in the contracts and COJ the how could it be a broker psf ? It makes no sense at all
    East Shore Equities, LLC