Best Funder/s for Trucking Companies in Business Less Than a Year (1 Truck) - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

If the trucking company has a Factor in place with good rev, balances and decent credit, i will be able to fund them even for as little as $2,500 - Try CFGMS, no empty promises here.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Member Reputation points: 1949

Credibly, QuickBridge, Elevate, CFG

I wont do business with them. Mantis backdoored me on a deal I sent to them

spot on.....

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by tcraig View Post
    I wont do business with them. Mantis backdoored me on a deal I sent to them
    It has NEVER happened please call me will get to the bottom. either your a competitor looking to do harm or you had a competing person hit your merchant.... i get these calls from time to time and in the end they always apologize .
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    It has NEVER happened please call me will get to the bottom. either your a competitor looking to do harm or you had a competing person hit your merchant.... i get these calls from time to time and in the end they always apologize .
    NEVER? Since when?

Senior Member Reputation points: 31511

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Does it look like this?

Attachment 2419
    This is great!

Craig. You gave a deal to a iso of ours and than when you saw it was mantis funding you tried to have us fund for you directly however the iso you gave the deal to (before us) already got back in the signed contracts. (And although I fealt bad that you could have come directly there was nothing I could have done— especially when you later told me he never paid you ). The story does not end there but it’s enough for now.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 04-25-2019 at 08:51 AM.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Craig. You gave a deal to a iso of ours and than when you saw it was mantis funding you tried to have us fund for you directly however the iso you gave the deal to (before us) already got back in the signed contracts. (And although I fealt bad that you could have come directly there was nothing I could have done— especially when you later told me he never paid you ). The story does not end there but it’s enough for now.
    You know tcraig is getting DMs threatening litigation.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Marcus with the knockout blow

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Marcus with the knockout blow
    When I read a backdoor accusation (usually its a jealous competitor or a miss understanding) however when reading it i am "as calm" (since i know the truth) like a man eating a bagel in a cafe when a police detective asks him to come in as a favor to a police line up to stand next to the guilty guy (unknown to him) and his reaction when the victim (out of confusion) points to the bagel eating guy ( hes got nothnig to worry about so hes a calm and waiting to go back to finish his bagel altough some victim pointed his way...)...
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 14335

When I read a backdoor accusation (usually its a jealous competitor or a miss understanding) however when reading it i am "as calm" (since i know the truth) like a man eating a bagel in a cafe when a police detective asks him to come in as a favor to a police line up to stand next to the guilty guy (unknown to him) and his reaction when the victim (out of confusion) points to the bagel eating guy ( hes got nothnig to worry about so hes a calm and waiting to go back to finish his bagel altough some victim pointed his way...)...
    So what about when youre reading the accusations and comments in the peak solutions thread?

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    So what about when youre reading the accusations and comments in the peak solutions thread?
    As in how i eat my bagel ? (when not Passover) i usually stop half way trough and collect the seeds that fell off...FYI i have been getting calls about Passover and if we are from those that are open or closed on Friday....All in underwriting and funding will be here all day Friday to get your deals funded!!!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 04-25-2019 at 11:49 AM.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

In most cases the innocent have nothing to worry about unless you so happen to be the 1 to 10% of unlucky people that end up with a wrongful conviction. So I wouldn't say that just cause you are innocent, you have nothing to worry about when a victim intentionally or unintentionally falsely accuses you. IJS...

If you are interested in seeing research regarding and hearing some of the stories about people that have had wrongful convictions overturned you can start by visiting the below links, or just google "innocent people in jail"... To go through something like that would have to be a living nightmare. So for maybe about 46,000 to 230,000 people that may have been "calmly" sitting down "eating a bagel in a cafe when a police detective asks [them] to come in as a favor to a police line up to stand next to the guilty guy".... They had plenty to worry about after "some victim pointed" their way and they ended up with a wrongful convection. So don't make light of that situation, please think before you type, and find a better analogy next time.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...315-story.html

https://www.innocenceproject.org/how...are-in-prison/
    Last edited by Winning; 04-26-2019 at 09:54 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    In most cases the innocent have nothing to worry about unless you so happen to be the 1 to 10% of unlucky people that end up with a wrongful conviction. So I wouldn't say that just cause you are innocent, you have nothing to worry about when a victim intentionally or unintentionally falsely accuses you. IJS...

If you are interested in seeing research regarding and hearing some of the stories about people that have had wrongful convictions overturned you can start by visiting the below links, or just google "innocent people in jail"... To go through something like that would have to be a living nightmare. So for maybe about 46,000 to 230,000 people that may have been "calmly" sitting down "eating a bagel in a cafe when a police detective asks [them] to come in as a favor to a police line up to stand next to the guilty guy".... They had plenty to worry about after "some victim pointed" their way and they ended up with a wrongful convection. So don't make light of that situation, please think before you type, and find a better analogy next time.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...315-story.html

https://www.innocenceproject.org/how...are-in-prison/

If you want more info on how law enforcement actually use Line ups, here are a few links I found where people & people that are identified as Law enforcement are discussing that topic.. Very interesting stuff.. From what I have read so far, the movie like Line up where there are 6 people, and the victim is behind glass, isn't really used. Read more at the links below..

https://www.quora.com/If-you-volunte...ing-prosecuted

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlike..._people_for_a/

Thanks Marcus for sending me down that rabbit hole! I learn stuff every time I come here!
    Last edited by Winning; 04-26-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Every email to Mantis must have 20 people copied on it. Each one has another job. Helena passes the statement over to Mike who then prints it up and gives it to Corrine to look at. She then reviews it and gives it back to Corrine who gives it over to Woo to respond back to the ISO. This process continues in length until they get the contract from Fundzio...........

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by davedamoneyman View Post
    this process continues in length until they get the contract from fundzio...........
    lmao

Senior Member Reputation points: 5328

Expansion Capital claims that Trucking is one of their sweet spots, and they are really good people. I would definitely give them a look.

Quote Originally Posted by davedamoneyman View Post
    Every email to Mantis must have 20 people copied on it. Each one has another job. Helena passes the statement over to Mike who then prints it up and gives it to Corrine to look at. She then reviews it and gives it back to Corrine who gives it over to Woo to respond back to the ISO. This process continues in length until they get the contract from Fundzio...........
    We have never ever sent a deal to Funzio! Never!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Rapid, Nextwave, Lendr - Crushes Trucking

Senior Member Reputation points: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Sla*****er View Post
    ...for 1st position.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
    Mike
    msla*****er@sla*****er.com
    We can do something nice for you, Michael.
    Isaac N Mizrahi
    ISO Relations Manager | SPG Advance, LLC
    Office: 212-225-8279
    Mobile: 323-617-1397
    Email: Isaac@SPGAdvance.com
    www.SPGAdvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 25752

marcus please be quiet