Private Money Factorers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 752

Private Money Factorers

Hi there: this one is related to my last post. Please pardon the multiple posts as I’m trying several ways to solve the same problem. I started a new business unit importing in large commercial products to be resold in the American market.

My offshore credit line is already in place but now I need a takeout factoring company to finish the last part of the transaction when the products are on shore and delivered to American customers.

The issue is that the customers are ghosts on DNB and Experian. By the same token each customer is an established firm going back 30 years in business and in turn are suppliers to the Islanders, Mets, Cubs, etc.

As bank lines will reject the transaction I need someone who is lending private money and isn’t on a rigid credit model tied to a warehouse line.

Email me directly. No PMs please

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by aak723 View Post
    Hi there: this one is related to my last post. Please pardon the multiple posts as I’m trying several ways to solve the same problem. I started a new business unit importing in large commercial products to be resold in the American market.

My offshore credit line is already in place but now I need a takeout factoring company to finish the last part of the transaction when the products are on shore and delivered to American customers.

The issue is that the customers are ghosts on DNB and Experian. By the same token each customer is an established firm going back 30 years in business and in turn are suppliers to the Islanders, Mets, Cubs, etc.

As bank lines will reject the transaction I need someone who is lending private money and isn’t on a rigid credit model tied to a warehouse line.

Email me directly. No PMs please
    A good place to start without going the private lending route is too see if you can get credit insurance on the debtors. More than likely their current factor was able to do so hence the reason they are financing the receivables. There are several insurance companies out there...

Alternatively.... We should maybe look at this opportunity to see if we can provide a more cost effective factoring solution or an asset based line of credit.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 752

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    A good place to start without going the private lending route is too see if you can get credit insurance on the debtors. More than likely their current factor was able to do so hence the reason they are financing the receivables. There are several insurance companies out there...

Alternatively.... We should maybe look at this opportunity to see if we can provide a more cost effective factoring solution or an asset based line of credit.
    Kevin: that’s a great idea. Let’s chat.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by aak723 View Post
    Kevin: that’s a great idea. Let’s chat.
    I just left a voice mail on your cell. Give me a call at the office. My direct is 561-623-1872.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426