HELP! UCC Filed as Global Merchant Capital???
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 179851

HELP! UCC Filed as Global Merchant Capital???

Global Merchant Capital?
    Global Merchant Cash???

WHo is this?????

I need a Zero Balance letter for a UCC filed from them - but I can't track down the company, it has to be an alias

come onnnnnnnnnnnnn

Global Merchant Cash is Wall

Anyone have a Contact there?

You did help me, thanks.

It was IKAHN Capital. They Funded Via WALL and the UCC was Global Merchant Cash.

Nuts.

Wall looked up the Business, and referred me to IKAHN

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Was it a California deal?

no

Member Reputation points: 1949

Wall Funding 877-851-3880 Global Merchant Cash

I am losing my mind. Literally it's gone.

Lender: "Management is not Interested in moving forward with this file"
    Ryan: Why not? I need an explanation/reason.
    Lender: The UCC Situation is too convoluted.
    Ryan:
    How are the UCC's too convoluted???

From the screenshot i saw, it lists 2 secured parties IKAHN and Global Merchant Cash. I didnt even get the 0 Balance letter yet, IT MAY VERY WELL HAVE BOTH NAMES - but lets IGNORE ALL OF THAT.

It's like a child throwing a Tantrum, instead of solving problems, you guys have basically thrown your hands up in the air and said screw it, Im taking my ball home and no one can play.

AdvanceMe files UCC's as Birdsong Services, their Balance letters STILL say AdvanceME, is their a Birdsong Services?

The UCC's were only convoluted because of the Information I WAS GIVEN from YOUR junior underwriter. He simply googled Global Merchant Cash and gave me the first result (a Processing Company Global Merchant Services), when I asked who the UCC was filed by, and then I suggested Global Merchant Cash was an alias. I simply asked him for more info for the UCC. Which he gave me, and I went on a mission and tracked it backwards by calling Wall, whom confirmed yes they file UCC's as Global Merchant Cash, and yes they filed one on this Merchant, then referred me to IKAHN because that was the actual lender. Ill use the AdvanceMe reference again, if you called one of their Merchants and said Who filed a UCC on you called Birdsong?? He would have no clue what your talking about.

The UCC was only an Issue, because I was Given only "Global Merchant Cash" as secured Party (even though IKAHN Capital is listed there as well - WHICH IF GIVEN TO ME WOULD HAVE NOT HAD ME WASTE AN HOUR OF MY DAY HUNTING DOWN WHO FILES THIS UCC)

IKAHN used Wall Funding to Fund the deal (Service) I guess, and Wall Funding files UCC's as Global Merchant Cash. It really is not convoluted at all. VitalCap UCC's used to show up as COLONIAL because THAT IS THE PLATFORM THEY USE.

AND FOR ICING ON THE CAKE, LETS SAY THE UCC IS AN ISSUE - THAT WE JUST CANT RATIONALLY THINK ABOUT IT AND SORT IT OUT - THEY ARE REMOVING IT. IT WILL BE GONE, NON ISSUE.

So, EVEN IF THE UCC IS REMOVED....Your STILL IS NOT FUNDING THE FILE??????

-----------------------END-----------------------------

This is blowing my mind honestly.

SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO LOSE MY MIND WITH UNDERWRITERS I SWEAR.
    Last edited by ryan $; 04-11-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

if global is wall they only file ucc if someone defaults are you sure that is not the real decliine reason

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I am losing my mind. Literally it's gone.

Lender: "Management is not Interested in moving forward with this file"
    Ryan: Why not? I need an explanation/reason.
    Lender: The UCC Situation is too convoluted.
    Ryan:
    How are the UCC's too convoluted???

From the screenshot i saw, it lists 2 secured parties IKAHN and Global Merchant Cash. I didnt even get the 0 Balance letter yet, IT MAY VERY WELL HAVE BOTH NAMES - but lets IGNORE ALL OF THAT.

It's like a child throwing a Tantrum, instead of solving problems, you guys have basically thrown your hands up in the air and said screw it, Im taking my ball home and no one can play.

AdvanceMe files UCC's as Birdsong Services, their Balance letters STILL say AdvanceME, is their a Birdsong Services?

The UCC's were only convoluted because of the Information I WAS GIVEN from YOUR junior underwriter. He simply googled Global Merchant Cash and gave me the first result (a Processing Company Global Merchant Services), when I asked who the UCC was filed by, and then I suggested Global Merchant Cash was an alias. I simply asked him for more info for the UCC. Which he gave me, and I went on a mission and tracked it backwards by calling Wall, whom confirmed yes they file UCC's as Global Merchant Cash, and yes they filed one on this Merchant, then referred me to IKAHN because that was the actual lender. Ill use the AdvanceMe reference again, if you called one of their Merchants and said Who filed a UCC on you called Birdsong?? He would have no clue what your talking about.

The UCC was only an Issue, because I was Given only "Global Merchant Cash" as secured Party (even though IKAHN Capital is listed there as well - WHICH IF GIVEN TO ME WOULD HAVE NOT HAD ME WASTE AN HOUR OF MY DAY HUNTING DOWN WHO FILES THIS UCC)

IKAHN used Wall Funding to Fund the deal (Service) I guess, and Wall Funding files UCC's as Global Merchant Cash. It really is not convoluted at all. VitalCap UCC's used to show up as COLONIAL because THAT IS THE PLATFORM THEY USE.

AND FOR ICING ON THE CAKE, LETS SAY THE UCC IS AN ISSUE - THAT WE JUST CANT RATIONALLY THINK ABOUT IT AND SORT IT OUT - THEY ARE REMOVING IT. IT WILL BE GONE, NON ISSUE.

So, EVEN IF THE UCC IS REMOVED....Your STILL IS NOT FUNDING THE FILE??????

-----------------------END-----------------------------

This is blowing my mind honestly.

SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO LOSE MY MIND WITH UNDERWRITERS I SWEAR.
    Have you called the company that has filed the UCC yourself? Perhaps getting everyone on the phone simultaneously clears this up? Sometime the simplest things to get done are the deal killers.....sucks your are going through this.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

I called up wall who confirmed yes it was them, but that it was IKAHN's file (implying there is a relationship there - some type of platform use or something) Ikahn confirmed the balance is 0. They said ill have a 0 Bal letter in 24 hrs, and that they will remove the UCC.

I asked the Current Lender im working with what the reason is, that was literally the response "The UCC Situation is too Convoluted"

I literally posted the exact exchange. I LOVE this lender, they are HUGE. EVeryone loves them, lol. IT IS JUST DRIVING ME CRAZY - THIS MAKES NO SENSE

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I called up wall who confirmed yes it was them, but that it was IKAHN's file (implying there is a relationship there - some type of platform use or something) Ikahn confirmed the balance is 0. They said ill have a 0 Bal letter in 24 hrs, and that they will remove the UCC.

I asked the Current Lender im working with what the reason is, that was literally the response "The UCC Situation is too Convoluted"

I literally posted the exact exchange. I LOVE this lender, they are HUGE. EVeryone loves them, lol. IT IS JUST DRIVING ME CRAZY - THIS MAKES NO SENSE
    You have to get everyone on the phone...
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426