Sean Murray Mentioned in Bloomberg Businessweek.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 306

Sean Murray Mentioned in Bloomberg Businessweek.

Story on LendVantage / Larry King.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles...t-you#r=hpt-ls

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Lendvantage is great if you are a merchant with 550 or higher fico, most of the merchants that go to them that have fico scores lower than 550 never get funded because they do not have a high risk option

Senior Member Reputation points: 983 Joseph Esparza's Avatar

Larry King legitimizes what many have tried to dismiss. He validates the integrity of the ACH business model and brings to the consciousness of businesses, in good or bad FICO standing, an alternative funding source - endorsed, stamped and approved by a well-known media-figure-head. It is a power move by Lendvantage, to which I believe a counter must and will follow by its competitors. I'm thinking...Robert Wagner
    Joe Esparza
    FUNDKITE
    "FinTech High-Risk Funding Table"
    joseph.e@fundkite.com | 929.999.2700x1008

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Esparza View Post
    Larry King legitimizes what many have tried to dismiss. He validates the integrity of the ACH business model and brings to the consciousness of businesses, in good or bad FICO standing, an alternative funding source - endorsed, stamped and approved by a well-known media-figure-head. It is a power move by Lendvantage, to which I believe a counter must and will follow by its competitors. I'm thinking...Robert Wagner

As a "lead generator" - these guys stand no chance against Buynance and the value we'll be creating for our partners. Doyle Brunson once said; "a man with money is no match for a man on a mission." RIP LendVantage and whoever tries to copy...

When folks zig. You should zag.
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 09-02-2014 at 11:36 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 983 Joseph Esparza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JayBallentine View Post
    As a "lead generator" - these guys stand no chance against Buynance and the value we'll be creating for our partners. Doyle Brunson once said; "a man with money is no match for a man on a mission." RIP LendVantage and whoever tries to copy...

When folks zig. You should zag.
    Wasn't that Mark Green to Michael Bloomberg?
    Joe Esparza
    FUNDKITE
    "FinTech High-Risk Funding Table"
    joseph.e@fundkite.com | 929.999.2700x1008

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Larry King will do for our space the same Fred Thompson and Henry Winkler did for reverse mortgages, raise awareness. I like it. The part I like most is that LendVantage is picking up the tab.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Esparza View Post
    I don't know how much Larry King knows about the specific programs, but his attitude reflects the general premise behind many alternative options, that it's up to the business owners to determine what's right for them.

King likewise says it’s up to business owners to assess whether the costs of loans makes sense. “I don’t like usurious interest rates, but if I need the money, and you tell me what the rates are and you’re honest about it, I don’t have a problem with that.”

I agree with you Joe that it is a power move. It's probably one of the most successful ideas to date towards building awareness.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JayBallentine View Post
    Thanks for mentioning this Jay. I think building awareness through icons like Larry King leads to lower acquisition costs and ultimately lower rates offered to merchants in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Thanks for mentioning this Jay. I think building awareness through icons like Larry King leads to lower acquisition costs and ultimately lower rates offered to merchants in the long run.
    It all starts with people for sure. You can use icons to build awareness... one route. Or, you can pair the power of technology behind the fundamental nature of who we are as people to create iconic brands... We're choosing the latter.

Um. Rather than debate you on your grandpa thinking, let me congrat-u-****in-late you for this new DF mag cover. Dope x Infinity.

Keep going!!!!

#respect

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

I don't know about Larry King, but Core Financial has funded George Noory several times!
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801