How to prevent a clawback
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

How to prevent a clawback

Funded a 40k deal with lendini. 13 points.

Merchant missed 2 payments 3 weeks in. Getting in contact with merchant has been a challenge today however I know this merchant will continue making payments.

What does it take for a full clawback on commission? I already emailed lendini that I am taking care of it. Anyone have experiences they can share?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

If the merchant missed two payments, and now you’re having problems making contact, it’s not a good sign.

You need to get them making payments, as well as repaying the missed payments.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

Welcome to MCA's

Senior Member Reputation points: 77488

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetFunder1 View Post

Merchant missed 2 payments 3 weeks in. Getting in contact with merchant has been a challenge today however I know this merchant will continue making payments.

What does it take for a full clawback on commission? I already emailed lendini that I am taking care of it. Anyone have experiences they can share?
    How do you know merchant will continue to make payments if you can't even get in contact with them?

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetFunder1 View Post

if you have an AR list, my suggestions is to call them inquiring about the whereabouts of your client. make it subtle though... i'll bet you you'll receive a call from your merchant soon after.