$500 Million to $700 Million needed! - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

The sad thing about Mantis emailing merchants without telling brokers about it is that Marcus refuses to stop this practice and apologize for it.

Why in the world would any respectable broker submit to them, knowing there are dozens of other companies that fund the same deals without this practice? Even better: by using a different company you won’t get stuck adding in Mantis PSFs to feed the Mantis reps.

How ****ed up of a company is Mantis that they’re reps are so underpaid they resort to adding personal fee agreements to contracts for the reps?

Seriously, does anyone have any extra food stamps available to help feed Mantis employees? You don’t ****ing pay your employees and you rely on methhead tactics to operate.

Every time Marcus starts with his spammy posts, ask about their reps calling merchants behind their backs. And ask Mantis why he’s too ****ty to pay his own employees.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    The sad thing about Mantis emailing merchants without telling brokers about it is that Marcus refuses to stop this practice and apologize for it.

Why in the world would any respectable broker submit to them, knowing there are dozens of other companies that fund the same deals without this practice? Even better: by using a different company you won’t get stuck adding in Mantis PSFs to feed the Mantis reps.

How ****ed up of a company is Mantis that they’re reps are so underpaid they resort to adding personal fee agreements to contracts for the reps?

Seriously, does anyone have any extra food stamps available to help feed Mantis employees? You don’t ****ing pay your employees and you rely on methhead tactics to operate.

Every time Marcus starts with his spammy posts, ask about their reps calling merchants behind their backs. And ask Mantis why he’s too ****ty to pay his own employees.
    Does Mantis backdoor deals?

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Does Mantis backdoor deals?
    That I’m unsure of. What they’ve been doing lately is contacting the merchant once the offer is generated without telling the broker. When called on this, he says that that brokers will still be paid — but that isn’t even the point. He has no right to contact the merchant immediately when the offer is generated.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

A lot of nonsense cnn fake news mixed in between your post! We continue to be one of the leaders (perhaps #2) in super-subprime helping our ISO痴 out-win funding the merchant by teaming up with our ISO痴. Bottom line is our reps are winning more deals than ever before!! Fact!!!!! Anyone who wants to discus How by submitting to mantis they can win funding more deals they are welcome to call me.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 04-09-2019 at 08:17 AM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    A lot of nonsense cnn fake news mixed in between your post! We continue to be one of the leaders (perhaps #2) in super-subprime helping our ISO’s out-win funding the merchant by teaming up with our ISO’s. Bottom line is our reps are winning more deals than ever before!! Fact!!!!! Anyone who wants to discus How by submitting to mantis they can win funding more deals they are welcome to call me.
    **** you.

Going behind the ISOS back and contacting the merchant = teaming up? How do

Who the hell do you think you are to do that? Who gave you permission? What makes you think the ISO wants to sell your deal? Do you think you are the only funder the ISO is submitting to? And now the broker has to explain to the merchant why some random person seems to be calling them about an offer?

Again, **** you.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 04-09-2019 at 09:34 AM.

A lot of nonsense cnn fake news mixed in between your post! We continue to be one of the leaders (perhaps #2) in super-subprime helping our ISO’s out-win funding the merchant by teaming up with our ISO’s. Bottom line is our reps are winning more deals than ever before!! Fact!!!!! Anyone who wants to discus How by submitting to mantis they can win funding more deals they are welcome to call me.
    This is Marcus admitting Mantis contacts the merchants without telling the brokers immediately after an offer is generated. Of course he uses some bull**** euphemism like “team up” to describe his practice. But in order to “team up” there is supposed to be a verbal or written agreement. There are none.

Make sure to ask Marcus about this practice everytime he hijacks a thread.

whenever a merchant sees contracts(showed by iso)/offer and reaches out to Mantis directly (even if they try to go directly) we Notify ISO!!

Nothing brings me more joy than when a merchant calls directly and we go running to ISO.. I can’t think of more enjoyable moments in my day!!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 04-09-2019 at 10:14 AM.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

whenever a merchant sees contracts(showed by iso)/offer and reaches out to Mantis directly (even if they try to go directly) we Notify ISO!!

Nothing brings me more joy than when a merchant calls directly and we go running to ISO.. I can’t think of more enjoyable moments in my day!!
    Stop playing word games Marcus.

We are specifically talking about Mantis contacting the merchant when an OFFER IS GENERATED. We are not talking about contracts. We are talking about how you send the broker the offer, and then contact the merchant with the offer without telling the broker.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post

if this is true, they get away with it by sub contracting everyone, not W-2. No worries about minimum wage there

They are also down in Florida, which is a very business friendly state, as opposed to New York, where the Dept of Labor would have crucified them with one substantial complaint to the Dept of Labor

Banned Reputation points: 10108

what about a merchant calling you directly and you funding them without telling ISO? I'm sure that's more enjoyable :-D

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

teamup? you go behind your iso back and emailed merchants directly without cc your iso. Without notifying your iso. If it was a "team up"and not a backdoor you would have told your iso and cc them on the email.
    Now if west coast and myself both submitted the file,who does the email response go to? my guess is cresthill

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Marcus, random question, whats with the peak solution thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    if this is true, they get away with it by sub contracting everyone, not W-2. No worries about minimum wage there

They are also down in Florida, which is a very business friendly state, as opposed to New York, where the Dept of Labor would have crucified them with one substantial complaint to the Dept of Labor
    Of course its NOT TRUE Chambo! . 1099 NOT our model, (not knocking those that do).
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Of course its NOT TRUE Chambo! . 1099 NOT our model, (not knocking those that do).
    Karen would call you an idiot for that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Karen would call you an idiot for that.
    Never thought I'd see the day where we voluntarily bring Karen back into our Daily lives...may she fund in peace