The only way to know that you are dealing with a 100% exclusive merchant...

...is to be dealing with a merchant who doesn't take cold solicitation phone calls,
doesn't believe its a good idea to go online to look for money,

and who believes face to face or referral is the only way to conduct a lending
transaction (with about 40% ALL lending/funding (not just MCA) last year being done either face to face or via referral, according the the federal credit reserve).

Those people will rely on a trusted lawyer, accountant, banker, or someone in their personal or business circle for a recommendation. If the lead you're working with didn't match all three of those criteria, then you are not the father.

Now it is possibly to narrow a lead's perspective on outside brokers after the fact, by being yourself amazing to work with for a couple of different reasons, (problem solver, loyal, entertaining, positive influence, etc.) but that lead is still about 85-90% at best, because just as he was won over by a stranger (you) at one point, he has the ability to be swooped off his feet again, albeit it would be difficult.

Merchants tend to fall into two camps: I only work with who I know, or make me an offer I can't refuse and you got me.

Unless of course they're in dire straits and have no more options, but then you get the, "make me an offer, any offer, please, I'll take whatever you have, I just need it, can you help me out, can you do it just this one time..."

www.UccRadar.com - Real Time Online Web Forms, Less Than Half The Cost per Click of Your Competitors.