I'm a big fan of Marcus Clapman
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

I'm a big fan of Marcus Clapman

Doing a good job controlling a brand's damage after a PR disaster, is hard and requires real experience and professional PR skills. That being said, a company still has a 50/50 chance of recovering.

But what if the company doesn't respond at all? What if they ignore and make it sound as if nothing ever happened?

People walk away feeling dumb, stupid and perhaps guilty for having a negative feeling about the company after the entire story was never a big deal at all.

Business as usual.

Folks, Marcus is a genius, eventually all this will disappear and he will walk away with more business than ever!

I'm a big fan.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

So...you're saying disgracing, accusing, shaming, and overall sh***ing on another person/entity on a public forum without allowing the other person to give their side of the story is worthy of compliments? Idk, that seems like the kind of thing that makes me not want to do business with them. What if he decides to publicly shame you and will threaten to sue if you try speaking up on your behalf?
    Either way, POS in my book

I am saying that Marcus is obviously winning this fight and the entire daily funder community is loosing.

While we took on companies like HFH, Empire and so on, Mantis is too big to fail.

Folks, unless we come up with something else, Marcus is the winner here. Sad but true.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    I am saying that Marcus is obviously winning this fight and the entire daily funder community is loosing.

While we took on companies like HFH, Empire and so on, Mantis is too big to fail.
    HAHA. Funny, cuz I even had one of those companies reach out and pitch me by saying I should send them deals and they WON'T EVEN BLAST ME ON THE DAILY FUNDING IF I TRY TO ADVISE A MERCHANT TO SWITCH BANK ACCOUNTS TO GET A REVERSE DEAL
    I started sending them all my merchants right away. Hard to argue with business practices like that

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

People walk away feeling dumb, stupid and perhaps guilty for having a negative feeling about the company after the entire story was never a big deal at all.

Business as usual.
    What kind of drugs are you on?A lack of a response by them blasting an iso for what they are famous for,does not make this not a big deal.Yes it is a PR tactic just to ignore but why the hell will that make you a fan of this ass?
    Unless you are a fan of one sided blasting on public forums

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Doing a good job controlling a brand's damage after a PR disaster, is hard and requires real experience and professional PR skills. That being said, a company still has a 50/50 chance of recovering.

But what if the company doesn't respond at all? What if they ignore and make it sound as if nothing ever happened?

Business as usual.
    I disagree. Mantis will be re-branded in no time