prompt capital, anyone know them, my merchant just emailed me this correspondence - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Still makes Prompt Capital look like dirt bags
    100% (ISO beware - stay AWAY)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Still makes Prompt Capital look like dirt bags
    Nothing makes anyone look like something they are not. If you run a clean shop you normally go unnoticed. If you pull dirty tactics like this you will get exposed (Especially in this industry). They were made to look the way they acted. You can use your own imagination to interpret their actions.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by davedamoneyman View Post
    last response to this thread:

Dave,

The $994.00 was put into our account this morning. No email or call or anything from Michael but I didn't expect it or want it.

But.....he did step up and do the correct thing. Thank you for your help.
    and who said Trolling doesn't work?

wow
    FeeFee Funding
    Pride Rock, Africa
    We accept everything from everyone.

The merchant emailed me this last week but I wanted to wait before sending this as I thought prompt capital would resolve it. What you will read below is very disturbing.....

Dave,

I talked to Michael this morning. Actually he called me....finally.

The facts. I signed a Funding Agreement with PROMPT CAPITAL FUNDING (It is written out in Capital letters like that) on 1-10-2019. The payback was $14,990.00 with a daily payment of $999.00. By my math that would be 15 ACH payments of $999.00 with one final ACH payment of $5.00. The $999.00 was taken out of my account on (#1) January 11, 2019
    (#2) January 14, 2019
    (#3) January 15, 2019
    (#4) January 16, 2019
    (#5) January 17, 2019
    (#6) January 18, 2019
    (#7) January 22, 2019
    (#8) January 23, 2019, and an additional one to make up for MLK Day I am assuming
    (#9) January 23, 2019
    (#10) January 24, 2019
    (#11) January 25, 2019
    (#12) January 28, 2019
    (#13) January 29, 2019
    (#14) January 30, 2019
    (#15) January 31, 2019
    and then (#16) February 1, 2019 for the full amount of $999.00 instead of the $5.00.

I actually called Prompt Capital and Michael on January 30th to let him know I was almost done with the contract and he offered me more money. I told him I wasn't in need but did want to make sure that on February 1, 2019 that ACH was only going to be for the final $5.00. He told me of course and he wouldn't screw me out of $994.00 bucks because his bar tab was bigger than that. I assumed he was a man of his word and waited to see. After the full $999.00 was taken (ACH #16 which made the full amount ACH'ed from my account $15,984.00) I called and was told it was a mistake and accounting would look into it and call me back. No return call. I called the next day but Michael was busy all day so I left messages with Reception for him to call me. No return call.
    I finally got Michael back on the phone on February 7th or 8th and he said he would personally see that the issue was resolved. The following week no return calls. I was unable to get a return call from Michael but the "Office Manager" Cal took my call one day. Nice fellow who said he would dig right into this and would get back with me. I didn't here from Cal for 8 days until I was finally able to get back in touch with him when he answered the phone. More "I will get this resolved today. I am so sorry this is ridiculous. I will call you back" stuff but still no call back and no resolution.
    Another week goes by and I was leaving messages everyday for either Michael or Cal to return my call. There were two other times that I was able to get to reach Cal by calling and he would answer personally. The last time he was going to go upstairs to accounting and get this resolved and send me an email of proof that the ACH was sent. No return call and no email. I finally was able to get with Michael and that was the week of March 4th-8th. Apparently they got a new accounting system and were not able to ACH me or even do any funding until the end of the week but would absolutely get my money back to me as soon as accounting was back up and running. Waited a week and still nothing. More calls.....more ignored messages.
    My calls were routinely kicked to Voice Mail instead of being answered or the call would be picked up and then immediately hung up on. It was ridiculous and Sophemoric. Finally on March 20th I was able to reach Cal who in his words "Personally took the call because he saw my number". Cal said he was going to get this resolved today. I will have accounting email you back with the confirmation. I had not received a call or anything back so I called. I was continually kicked right to Voice Mail so I kept calling. Then my call was answered but the phone was just sat down and I could hear people working and talking. After multiple calls the phone was finally answered and I asked for Cal. I was told Cal died. Then I asked for Michael but he wasn't available because he was in surgery.
    I started in on March 21, 2019 making calls and after 10+ calls Michael answered angrily and told me I was a loser because I kept calling. I politely explained that I was owed $994.00 and that I was told by both him and Cal that the money was going to be ACH'ed but to date nothing had shown up. I asked about Cal's alarming and shocking death and Michael even spelled out his name so I could look in the obits to see he was telling the truth. Michael told me that if i sent over the proof of ACH withdrawals he would personally look into it and get it resolved. I resent the proof that I had previously sent him (Bank statements showing all 16 withdrawals of $999.00) and was hoping he would look at them and do the right thing. I also told him about the daily funder website and how if I couldn't get a friendly resolution I had no issue taking my legitimate and verifiable over payment to the public arena.
    I finally received a return phone call from Michael on March 22nd. He told me I had 10 minutes to take down what I had put up on Daily Funder or he would reach out to two funding companies (Influx & Mr Advance) that he knew very well and have them file their COJ's on me immediately and have me shutdown by Monday morning. I asked him very calmly if he had looked at the proof of over payment yet and he told me that he didn't and I was never going to get my money back, ever. He also directed (while I was talking to him) his staff to put false and maliscious reviews on me and my company all over the BBB, Google, and etc. He was going to tell everyone I was a child molester. I again asked him if he was going to return my money. He told me No and that he was going to destroy my company by Monday morning if I didn't take down the information about him on Daily Funder. I asked him again if what he told me was true about Cal his office manager. I just wanted to see if it was actually true. Could a person doing business in New York really stoop to claiming an employee died of a stroke to avoid me talking to him? He didn't respond except to say I had 10 minutes or else.
    He then asked how my mom was doing. I wasn't sure what he meant so I asked him what he meant by that. So he repeated it two more times. It was very bizarre. I didn't know if he was trying to intimidate me or insult me. It was just a bizarre thing to say in the context of our (heated on his side calm and relaxed on mine) conversation. The whole thing was just bizarre, comical, and sad. A Funding Company refusing to return money that had been over charged and could easily be verified then threatening a customer by maliciously and falsely placing reviews or whatever on websites about them on the internet. Is that how Funding Companies operate?

If in fact Cal did have a stroke and died as I was told I am very sorry for his family. He was always very polite and kind on the phone and genuinely seemed like he was going to get the over charge resolved.
    this is horrifying, super greed coming to light......gives the rest of us a bad name......such a shame
    FeeFee Funding
    Pride Rock, Africa
    We accept everything from everyone.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

This all could have been avoided had they just paid the $994 immediately. This type of negative publicity may very well force a rebranding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    This all could have been avoided had they just paid the $994 immediately. This type of negative publicity may very well force a rebranding.

yeah the damage done here was apocalyptic, and not in the underground mutant morlock sense, but in the biblical one..

Taking public responsibility might help, but doesn't seem likely.

www.UccRadar.com - The Sentinels are here. You are hunting or hunted.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Last question. How is Cal doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Last question. How is Cal doing?
    Is he alive?

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nationwidefunder View Post
    100% (ISO beware - stay AWAY)
    Look for Cal the middle eastern guy that uses the vape Pen, with hair slicked back that died recently at Prompt!!
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 04-08-2019 at 05:00 PM.
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

been a while since I have posted.

watch out for greenbox! They state on their contracts under 7 - additional terms note F - Termination Fee. A fee of 3% of the Purchased Amount will be charged at the culmination of
    every purchase of Future Receivables in the event the Purchased Amount is not satisfied via a Greenbox renewal. (this means that unless a merchant renews with greenbox then they are allowed to charge 3% on principal. Besides for them being robots and slow as snails they have the audacity to put this in their contracts. Beware of these funders!

Banned Reputation points: 7898

been a while since I have posted.

watch out for greenbox! They state on their contracts under 7 - additional terms note F - Termination Fee. A fee of 3% of the Purchased Amount will be charged at the culmination of
    every purchase of Future Receivables in the event the Purchased Amount is not satisfied via a Greenbox renewal. (this means that unless a merchant renews with greenbox then they are allowed to charge 3% on principal. Besides for them being robots and slow as snails they have the audacity to put this in their contracts. Beware of these funders!
    why dont you start a new post, or look up GB and reup an old post pertaining to them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Broke ass wanna be funders

will do.

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    Look for Cal the middle eastern guy that uses the vape Pen, with hair slicked back that died recently at Prompt!!
    ha ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Is this awful publicity worth $900?
    Yes, if PR and marketing isn't in your "budget" They spent it all on keeping their reputation great.