Feedback on CRM
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Feedback on CRM

Guys what CRM system are you guys using or what would you guys recommend? Any feedback is greatly apprciated

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

CMB incoming in 3...2...1...

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Quote Originally Posted by Money$Mike View Post
    Guys what CRM system are you guys using or what would you guys recommend? Any feedback is greatly apprciated
    zoho its also free and has all features that these companies charge
    Steven Jones
    www.davincinc.com
    Steven@davincinc.com
    PH: 210-290-4102
    "We can beat your offer!"

Senior Member Reputation points: 5448

I just recently started using convergehub its OKAY but im looking for something that can better help me keep track of deal flow as well

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

If you're starting out, keep your admin costs down and focus on putting money that's most likely
    to generate revenue.

Pipedrive or Zoho or good low cost crm options.

If you're using the crm to automate prospecting tasks and follow ups, or to merge with the different
    marketing campaigns you're doing, to be able track which campaigns are producing what
    and generating the best ROI, then the question is different.

You'll want a programmer(s) who can implement these changes to your crm and/or technical support when you have issues with these features not working, who know what they’re doing and won’t charge you an arm and a leg for simple fixes. And you’ll want a crm that the programmer is familiar/fluent with.

That’s when it becomes more of a decision to think about. Most crms can be modified or upgraded, but it helps when you’re undertaking a very large deployment that the crm already has built in plug-ins that are already tested and market viable, because it saves time, money, bugs.

That’s when crms like Salesforce and Infusionsoft have an advantage. Until you get to that point,
    cheap is best.

www.UccRadar.com - Automate your Prospecting, and Sleep better knowing they'll be kicking your door down...

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I use Close.IO for Telemarketers/Lead Gen

Once it is a Submission... It Goes into MCA Suite

Both are affordable.

And if you fund your own deals, MCA SUite is Benchmark, and Go ACH, so CC Split and ACH is just built in.

Quote Originally Posted by Davincinc View Post
    zoho its also free and has all features that these companies charge
    thanks did see it yesterday I will look into it!

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    If you're starting out, keep your admin costs down and focus on putting money that's most likely
    to generate revenue.

Pipedrive or Zoho or good low cost crm options.

If you're using the crm to automate prospecting tasks and follow ups, or to merge with the different
    marketing campaigns you're doing, to be able track which campaigns are producing what
    and generating the best ROI, then the question is different.

You'll want a programmer(s) who can implement these changes to your crm and/or technical support when you have issues with these features not working, who know what they’re doing and won’t charge you an arm and a leg for simple fixes. And you’ll want a crm that the programmer is familiar/fluent with.

That’s when it becomes more of a decision to think about. Most crms can be modified or upgraded, but it helps when you’re undertaking a very large deployment that the crm already has built in plug-ins that are already tested and market viable, because it saves time, money, bugs.

That’s when crms like Salesforce and Infusionsoft have an advantage. Until you get to that point,
    cheap is best.

www.UccRadar.com - Automate your Prospecting, and Sleep better knowing they'll be kicking your door down...
    i was actually taking a look into salesforce ! thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Wheetie View Post
    I just recently started using convergehub its OKAY but im looking for something that can better help me keep track of deal flow as well
    that's where i been it worked and have nothing bad to say, but i'm ready to move on

Member Reputation points: 32

Hi Ryan,

MCA Track (not MCA Suite) is owned by Benchmark. Go ACH and cc split deals through BMS are built into the platform. We have also added an underwriting side to the portal that brokers can use.

Please feel free to reach out for a demo at Perry@swipebms.com

Hubspot. Completely free tons of create features. Public company
    Zoho is a backup option for hubspot

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
    Hi Ryan,

MCA Track (not MCA Suite) is owned by Benchmark. Go ACH and cc split deals through BMS are built into the platform. We have also added an underwriting side to the portal that brokers can use.

Please feel free to reach out for a demo at Perry@swipebms.com
    Correct.

Member Reputation points: 1950

OrgMeter can be pretty helpful if you fund or syndicate

Senior Member Reputation points: 11375

We use MCA Suite for our MCA and equipment deals and BNTouch for our mortgage/real estate deals.

Member Reputation points: 32

MCA Track was originally built for Direct Funders, but we recently added a new underwriting portal for brokers. The system works great for hybrid Broker/Funder shops as well as they can utilize both portals and keep the Leads/Deals separate.

MCA Track can be used from the moment a sales rep talks to a potential merchant and creates a lead (old leads can be imported as well) through the entire funding process including paying syndicators.

For more info or to set up a demo please feel free to contact me.
    Thank you,

Perry Chen

D: 212.819.0499
    M: 917.754.8435
    E: perry@clearach.com
    W: www.clearach.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

Check out Centrex Software. One of the best CRM's out there for the finance sector. We sponsor DeBanked shows and speak etc etc.

www.centrexsoftware.com
    (888) 622-5810

Trey

Member Reputation points: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Wheetie View Post
    Are you still using it. Hows it working for you?

Senior Member Reputation points: 11927 FUND3R1's Avatar

Hubspot is a pretty good CRM software as well, also lets you do E-Mail Sequencing which is a pretty good tool.
    FUND3R1

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each. --Christopher Rice"