Pearl Capital suit - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marcus, the **** you doing posting on any other thread besides the one that the entire industry has been calling you out on for over a week?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Easy on the language...in a few months i want to introduce my kids to this industry, forum and all and prior to that we got to clean up the lingo !
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Easy on the language...in a few months i want to introduce my kids to this industry, forum and all and prior to that we got to clean up the lingo !
    You training your kids early on how to be cowards? Teaching them all your classic moves, like hijacking threads with irrelevant self-promotion and publishing defamatory posts about hardworking ISOs only to hide like a little ***** when confronted with demands to substantiate your claims? Kids must be real proud of their dad...

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

yikes do fights ever break out at the broker shows between everyone?

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Snitches get stitches (and blackballed).

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
    Marcus,
    If you don't respond to the Peak Solutions thread you have no right to post here.
    Yes!
    Adam Ward
    911 Ave U
    Brooklyn NY 11235
    adam@Funding-Zone
    347-269-1598

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Snitches get stitches (and blackballed).
    Let em know brother
    Adam Ward
    911 Ave U
    Brooklyn NY 11235
    adam@Funding-Zone
    347-269-1598

Happy Purim! (and yes Mantis will be pumping out fast approvals and funding all day Purim).
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Quote Originally Posted by stealmydeal View Post
    marcus, the **** you doing posting on any other thread besides the one that the entire industry has been calling you out on for over a week?

well-that-escalated-quickly-8009518.pngAttachment 2381
    Last edited by Fund_It; 03-20-2019 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Happy Purim! (and yes Mantis will be pumping out fast approvals and funding all day Purim).
    Is this also something you want to teach your kids?

Doing something that most rabbinic opinions say you should not do?

I personally wont be here on Purim but all other departments will be operating as usual (perhaps even a little more than usual).
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 18447

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    This lawsuit is nonsense, they're suing a $50 million company on $200k
    Hmmmm, not clear where you got 50 million from. If capital Z thought this was a salvageable investment they wouldn稚 be diverting deals and Sol would not be steering deals to his son. Alledgedly of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Hmmmm, not clear where you got 50 million from. If capital Z thought this was a salvageable investment they wouldn’t be diverting deals and Sol would not be steering deals to his son. Alledgedly of course.
    Go on...

Senior Member Reputation points: 18447

Go on...
    It’s all alleged in the filing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27981

Go on...
    95. In direct violation of his duties to Five Hole (Pearl), Lax deprived Pearl and Five Hole of
    potential clients to fund merchants by brokering said merchants other merchant cash advance
    companies owned or controlled by his son (Orange Advance)

Yup!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StealMyDeal View Post
    Marcus, the **** you doing posting on any other thread besides the one that the entire industry has been calling you out on for over a week?

Amen!!! For the Gentiles.......Shalom!!! For my Semitic homies!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

The fact that his son owns an MCA company, makes a good argument in a lawsuit to "allege" without any proof or even any real content, just to make the lawsuit a bit longer.

I am in no fan of Pearl or Mr Lax, I think that they play a corporate game and don't even mind trashing others just to come across as a clean corporate shop, however, this lawsuit is obviously bogus and just an attempt of showing who's got a bigger -- , these lawyers make a mint off of bad MCA debt, on the cost of the Merchants and the Funders, and to sit there crying over $100k is just to prove a point.

It's not about the $100k that Pearl stole from them. It's about who's got the bigger ---

People need to STOP PROVING THEIR SIZE and go home and worry about feeding their families.

I have no doubt that Pearl will come back swinging. You got Capital Z behind the fight. Look how much they spent to fight Rapid. These lawyers are barking the wrong tree. Don't be stupid.

The fact that his son owns an MCA company, makes a good argument in a lawsuit to "allege" without any proof or even any real content, just to make the lawsuit a bit longer.

I am in no fan of Pearl or Mr Lax, I think that they play a corporate game and don't even mind trashing others just to come across as a clean corporate shop, however, this lawsuit is obviously bogus and just an attempt of showing who's got a bigger -- , these lawyers make a mint off of bad MCA debt, on the cost of the Merchants and the Funders, and to sit there crying over $100k is just to prove a point.

It's not about the $100k that Pearl stole from them. It's about who's got the bigger ---

People need to STOP PROVING THEIR SIZE and go home and worry about feeding their families.

I have no doubt that Pearl will come back swinging. You got Capital Z behind the fight. Look how much they spent to fight Rapid. These lawyers are barking the wrong tree. Don't be stupid.
    The lawyers have less to lose than Pearl/Capital Z. This is certainly more an "F--- You" than it is about the money. Also, it's only costing the lawyers their time. It will cost Pearl/Capital Z a lot of $$.

the suit is far more than 100K. its over 5M.