need a lender who can get creative
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by showtime44 View Post
    LOL what are you, inspector ****ing gadget? Go back to Bloomberg with your new found info........every merchant takes a second position.
    no idiot my point was if he was willing to breach their contract he should be willing to pay them off and get a better 1st position offer instead of 2nd.

Senior Member Reputation points: 26419

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    no idiot my point was if he was willing to breach their contract he should be willing to pay them off and get a better 1st position offer instead of 2nd.
    1st of all, if he has like an Ondeck 1st position, it doesnt really get any better. Second, he would be paying double interest on the balance he is paying off. 3rd, nobody gives a **** if you stack, thats the name of the game. Just dont stack your own lenders on deals you did with them. If I get a deal with 4 positions and none of the positions were put in by me, I have absolutely no shame in putting a 5th position in there (aside from the few funders that I am very very close with and will tell them the merch is shopping and update them along the way) Nobody wants to get stacked. but everyone knows that they will be stacked almost everytime

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by showtime44 View Post
    1st of all, if he has like an Ondeck 1st position, it doesnt really get any better. Second, he would be paying double interest on the balance he is paying off. 3rd, nobody gives a **** if you stack, thats the name of the game. Just dont stack your own lenders on deals you did with them. If I get a deal with 4 positions and none of the positions were put in by me, I have absolutely no shame in putting a 5th position in there (aside from the few funders that I am very very close with and will tell them the merch is shopping and update them along the way) Nobody wants to get stacked. but everyone knows that they will be stacked almost everytime
    so you don't care about stacking merchants to the ground but care if they pay double interest? lol ok. im off this thread now.

Senior Member Reputation points: 26419

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    so you don't care about stacking merchants to the ground but care if they pay double interest? lol ok. im off this thread now.
    no one said anything about stacking to the ground. There are people who can afford 5th positions. And no one cares, Bye Felicia