Just a Thought
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Just a Thought

If you are a new Bank or lead source and want to to get someone to do business with you please have an email address that is not yahoo gmail or hotmail. I cant speak for anyone else but if I receive an email for someone looking to do business with me and it comes from one of those email address's I automatically ignore and delete.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

I agree. Automatic red flag

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Absolutely. Bunch of clowns out there. That being said, please email me at directlenderguy01254@yahoo.com if you have any deals you would like me to look at.

Just a Thought

10 minutes if you have an IQ 30pts south of Forrest Gump's! More like less than a minute! lol On a more serious note, the free personal email services all have word filters on them so if they receive any messages with words such as money, capital, cash, loans, etc they send those messages to the Spam Folder. Not exactly a good thing for anyone in our industry.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

more then anything it is just about credibility. If you cant take the time to setup your own email, how much time are you putting into the rest of the work that you do

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    more then anything it is just about credibility. If you cant take the time to setup your own email, how much time are you putting into the rest of the work that you do
    Agree 100%. I see it on LinkedIn all the time. People claiming to have access to funds and telling people to email a gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo address if they are interested. One time I just couldn't help myself and said anyone sending their personal info to a personal email is looking to get scammed(in a nicer way).

Nowadays you can set up a little website with email addresses for next to nothing; why would anyone still use those emails for business. It is lazy, moronic and a credibility killer.