Credit Repair
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 499 FifthVenture's Avatar

Credit Repair

If anybody has clients that have bad credit please let me know. I can remove any and all items from a credit report student loans repossessions derogatory history just to name a few. We can be reached at fifthventure.com or I can be reached at Leander@fifthventure.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

whats your website?

Fifthventure.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

What’s your own credit score?

If your services are effective, certainly you’ll be proud to share your credit report with your clients, right?

My score is an 815.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    What’s your own credit score?

If your services are effective, certainly you’ll be proud to share your credit report with your clients, right?
    Absolutely

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Fortress credit pro works with our customers so that they can get conventional financing, very transparent and provides a portal so you can see the progress.

most important thing when hiring a credit repair company,

• It is against federal law for them to charge you upfront fees.
    • Ask the person that is offering to repair credit to see his report first, and if he doesn't want to show it, chances are he isn't legitimate.
    Last edited by Jstarr; 03-13-2019 at 12:12 PM.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Senior Member Reputation points: 227883

Jerry, please call me.

Member Reputation points: 5011

Quote Originally Posted by FifthVenture View Post
    If anybody has clients that have bad credit please let me know. I can remove any and all items from a credit report student loans repossessions derogatory history just to name a few. We can be reached at fifthventure.com or I can be reached at Leander@fifthventure.com
    Your website is all about Business financing and funding with no mention of credit repair anywhere. Why would I want to send you my clients so you can fix their credit and steal them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    Fortress credit pro works with our customers so that they can get conventional financing, very transparent and provides a portal so you can see the progress.

• Ask the person that is offering to repair credit to see his report first, and if he doesn't want to show it, chances are he isn't legitimate.
    So why's Lexington Law in business? Why's Creditrepair.com in business? All these aforementioned companies charge monthly subscriptions along with consultation fees, none of which are charged by us. Furthermore I can do things that no one else in this industry can do, and at a much faster rate. I'm willing to even do a sample for someone so they can see the work for itself. My skill set speaks volumes.

You didn't look through the website thoroughly. There's a section for credit repair on the website. It's one of the services offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Chargers View Post
    Your website is all about Business financing and funding with no mention of credit repair anywhere. Why would I want to send you my clients so you can fix their credit and steal them?
    I'm here to help not hurt anyone. The credit repair is one component of what I offer. Yes i offer many lending platforms, credit repair is one facet of my business.

I have a client that's been floating around the industry for about 4-5 years that I'm sure everyone's seen, that has a FICO of 749, but it's ONE credit card with a $1000 limit, because he had a big problem with BizFi and had big problems with banks over the last few years unable to open a bank account. Nothing to do with his FICO, but on a different rails he got screwed over.

Also, clients with issues in the past are hopefully better students of credit.

So his FICO may not be a proof, that's all I'm sayin'.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39760

Quote Originally Posted by FifthVenture View Post
    I can remove any and all items from a credit report student loans repossessions derogatory history just to name a few.
    You cannot make this claim legally... the dispute process can only guarantee removal of inaccurate and unverifiable information. You don't know what is, or isn't verifiable before disputing. Making your claim invalid.

Moreover... (oh you know it's gonna get good with a moreover)... you can be sued and held liable for the claims you make.

Don't believe me? Ask the Feds... https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/article...t-repair-scams

Steven, you made a mistake.
    Credit repair can remove it.
    It's illegal to claim that they will or that they will guarantee to remove it.
    EVERY legit credit repair agency makes the same claims. Just look at the big websites of the big ones out there.

However, monthly fees are a crock - the longer they're on the program, the more money they make. Lexington Law doesn't start making money until you're on their program for like 9-12 months.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39760

Micah, thanks for the clarification. I said the dispute process can only guarantee removal of inaccurate and unverifiable information... which is what credit repair is. It works. I did it for many years successfully.

I can make these claims because It's a battle tested system. Everything that's done falls into the parameters of the FCRA the results speak for themselves. If anyone wants to speak to me call me 866-599-0302.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post

this.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

If all else fail we are partnered with the best credit repair with accolades to prove it, our partnered agency even shows you there personal credit as proof of concept!

https://www.davincinc.com/funding-options-credit-repair
    Steven Jones
    www.davincinc.com
    Steven@davincinc.com
    PH: 210-290-4102
    "We can beat your offer!"