I recently took up the interest in coming back into the industry after a 2 year break and am now looking for a remote/work from home position.

I started back in 2014 working with a guy out of his living room and was able to take the company to a brand new office on Lexington Ave. My best month there I made over $42,000 and never fell below $10k a month. After a year there, I broke free and started my own ISO firm. Because I was working for myself, I took it easy, closing only 2-3 whales a month, never focusing on the smaller fish. If it wasn't closing for more than $50k I would pass the file onto someone else. After a year of that, I started to branch out and began offering my own "Work from home" positions. I provided everything except for the telephone. Leads, customized CRM, the works. It was going great but got too tedious for me to work on all the small deals. It took too much of my time helping my reps close their $5-$10k deals that I couldn't focus on my own files. In 2017 I closed it all down and opened my own transport company.

The other day I started thinking about the type of money I used to make working 3-4 hours a day 2-3 times a week and thought it would be great to jump back on the saddle. Only this time, I'd prefer to be the one taking the remote position rather than re-opening my firm and starting all over from scratch. I'll also be working the full 5day work week.

If you have any openings for an extremely money motivated closer please reach out.