Just like the NFL, sales organizations are a copy-cat league.

Some of the most successful MCA marketing campaigns I've seen are the ones that target off-the-beaten-path business owners.

Here's a clue:

We provide non-traditional loans why aren't you contacting non-traditional industries?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
LOL... I used to work for one of those companies. Check my LinkedIn to see which. But yeah, you are correct that it would actually take skill to implement something like what I wrote. It's a shame that so much time is spent grilling your employees for calls and talk time, rather than having weekly sales training sessions.....

I used to know this guy who would cold-call only low revenue trucking companies out of the yellow pages. He made about 70-80 calls per day, and he got about 4-5 apps EVERY DAY. This was equipment leasing, so those low-rev trucking companies could actually produce a fair amount of GM.

Imagine a sales manager who made each rep pick 3 industries to call on, and then measured the metrics for those. Based on conversion rates, they provide data for the best converting data for EACH INDIVIDUAL rep. They could help each rep craft their pitch and find their niche... I just don't understand why people aren't doing things like this. It's not even time consuming once you set up the reporting.