Can we make a pact?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

Can we make a pact?

Can we make a pact to stop these Indian call centers?

I get about 7 calls a day from people in another country offering me business loans. They can't speak English, They don't understand me when I speak, and they dont know how to pitch. Sometimes I entertain the calls just to see the level of education on these guys and its 0. These guys are making it harder for us who actually do this for a living. Does this method of marketing even work??

Quote Originally Posted by FCG View Post

I get about 7 calls a day from people in another country offering me business loans. They can't speak English, They don't understand me when I speak, and they dont know how to pitch. Sometimes I entertain the calls just to see the level of education on these guys and its 0. These guys are making it harder for us who actually do this for a living. Does this method of marketing even work??
    This is america. Why are u descriminting? If the russians , the israelis, the arabs can start thier own funding company on out soil, why not let the indians do good what they are at which is call center?

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomingdale Funding View Post
    This is america. Why are u descriminting? If the russians , the israelis, the arabs can start thier own funding company on out soil, why not let the indians do good what they are at which is call center?
    You just made FCG point - Indians do not know English Grammar
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

I'm just saying it gives us a bad name. I messed with one of them the other day and told them my name is Dixie Normus and the name of my company is Dixie Normus INC. He proceeded to call me Dixie and never caught the joke. Next thing you know im receiving multiple calls everyday looking for the owner of Dixie Normus Incorporated. My point is; They dont speak proper English, They dont listen to what the merchants are saying, They just try shoving a product down your throat they have no knowledge about.

There's no way possible call center leads transfer over to closed deals. It's something that needs to be stopped asap. it's already too easy to get in this industry and theres too many people already making it hard for the people who actually know what they're doing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

cheap to use, and why not pay them pennies on the dollar to get me an owner that needs funding?
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    You just made FCG point - Indians do not know English Grammar
    Indians pronounce the English language the correct way and better than Americans. They break down syllables in the English language the proper way and Americans are actually too dumb to understand it.

Let them have their call centers... they probably get more dials in per day than anyone here.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

There's no way possible call center leads transfer over to closed deals. It's something that needs to be stopped asap. it's already too easy to get in this industry and theres too many people already making it hard for the people who actually know what they're doing.
    LOL Making it hard for you! ITS CALLED BUSINESS

Idk, I tend to associate outsourced call centers pitching me something up there with the Nigerian prince who needs money and is going to repay me 10 fold.

Banned Reputation points: 17775 cynthia's Avatar

Idk, I tend to associate outsourced call centers pitching me something up there with the Nigerian prince who needs money and is going to repay me 10 fold.
    you seriously need help.. So if someone who lives here, is a citizen, who has a right to work has an accent, stop them too??? grow up bud, learn, adapt. I bet merchants hate getting calls from you

Senior Member Reputation points: 22606

Last edited by swiftcloser; 01-28-2020 at 09:49 AM.