Iso: Peak solutions llc
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 7898

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Did someone say they would go out of business? Or are you just incapable of making a coherent argument?

If you want to juggle Marcus’s sack for him, knock yourself out. I much prefer to call out his bad behavior.
    Guy you attack anyone when they make you look wrong. I exaggerated, can you comprehend? You said bad PR, i said any press is good, and it will prove to be correct. I don't now marcus, could care less about him, mike d. or mantis, but you and the other guys who spend their every waking hour on here posting about this on every thread he posts on are ridiculous.
    Now, keep on attacking people and people will keep laughing at you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by rhum2016 View Post
    Guy you attack anyone when they make you look wrong. I exaggerated, can you comprehend?.
    Yes, by exaggerating you think you make someone look wrong? Pretty stupid logic.

You may think that bad publicity is good publicity, but Marcus in DMs telling people he will sue if they say anything else pretty much tells you Marcus disagrees with you. But feel free to continue with your dumbass theories.

Banned Reputation points: 7898

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Yes, by exaggerating you think you make someone look wrong? Pretty stupid logic.

You may think that bad publicity is good publicity, but Marcus in DMs telling people he will sue if they say anything else pretty much tells you Marcus disagrees with you. But feel free to continue with your dumbass theories.
    You have serious maturity issues, like you want to be a tough guy who knows everything on an forum,, good, keep up the hard work

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by rhum2016 View Post
    Guy you attack anyone when they make you look wrong. I exaggerated, can you comprehend? You said bad PR, i said any press is good, and it will prove to be correct. I don't now marcus, could care less about him, mike d. or mantis, but you and the other guys who spend their every waking hour on here posting about this on every thread he posts on are ridiculous.
    Now, keep on attacking people and people will keep laughing at you.
    Do you still think they do not care https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...Year-(1-Truck)