$$$$ slow money is better than no money $$$$
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb $$$$ slow money is better than no money $$$$

Good afternoon all,

I've been dabbling through this website the past few days and am fairly new to this industry.
    I work for what is considered a hybrid funding/ ISO firm that also has white labeling authority with many of the Direct Funders we work with.
    As a new broker, I do not have many clients and am willing to split my commission with any ISO that is willing to send me deals.
    I will communicate everything openly as the most important thing I've learned sop far is HONESTY GOES A LONG WAY, both with colleagues and clients.
    I am willing to split my commission 25% for myself, with 75% to any ISO that sends me deals.
    We offer fairly quick turnaround time with offers and have great relationships with the companies we fund with.
    This can be a lucrative opportunity for both of us

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Let me get this straight: you’re a new broker, looking to have veteran brokers send you deals, and split money with them?

What, exactly, is in it for them?

Senior Member Reputation points: 19311

y'all dont even try anymore

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

@captain - Please send me your email, I have a few deals that i would LOVE to send your way, after all you said HONESTY GOES A LONG WAY. which means you're for sure an honest guy.

Do you guys do $500k deals?? I have a few deals that are looking for $500k approvals

Here we go again..Another new broker begging for deals, Telling you right now Captain if that's your strategy to make money in this industry by asking veterans for deals you're going to fail guaranteed!! You want to make it take action pick up the phone and start dialing and building yourself a pipeline.

75% of the points I get paid as commission on the deals

Answer to your question

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFundALot View Post
    1) I have no idea what you’re saying.

2) why would a broker split a deal with you, when they can fund it on their own and get 100% of the commission?

Answer to your question

Highly doubt I anyone can get 500k without collateral, or unless they're seeking a first position while grossing at least 1 million monthly. I said I'm new to this business,not an idiot

Answer to your question

I'm speaking on deals they can't place or fund using their own resources

I said I'm new to this business,not an idiot
    Looking like both.

I'm speaking on deals they can't place or fund using their own resources
    You’re a ****ing brand new broker and you think you can broker deals better than veteran brokers?

Answer to your question

Yes I can
    When you're ready to do business instead of being a jerk off, message me
    I appreciate the feedback

Answer to your question

Nobody is begging for anything, just looking to make money with anyone willing to do the same

sIR, i NEED YOUR EMAIL asap - i wanna send you a few HUGE deals i need someone good for me

Yo............ Let's make money $$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's already been mentioned, but someone who has a list of funders to go through does not see any benefit in splitting commission with you. You need to get deal flow from ISOs, pay them the full commission as if they went to the funder directly, and do the "volume bonus" route with the funder. For example, if as an ISO you fund $1,000,000 in a month with Everest, they are going to pay you a bonus of 3-4%. That is how you are going to make money. If you're funding $1,000,000 plus with 4-5 funders a month, you will have leverage on certain deals and can make declines into approvals, increase funding amounts, or increase terms. Then, and only then, can you confidently call other brokers and tell them you have something of use and they may start working with you. It's not sexy, and you're not going to be making $10,000 rips every day like someone told you you would, but you can make a business out of it.

Nobody is begging for anything, just looking to make money with anyone willing to do the same
    What company are you with. The admin of this site has made it clear that anyone soliciting business needs to identify the company they’re with.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    Yo............ Let's make money $$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bruv let’s do this.

Thank you!!!!!

Thank you so much for this information. I really appreciate it

Member Reputation points: 5011

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Financial View Post
    It's already been mentioned, but someone who has a list of funders to go through does not see any benefit in splitting commission with you. You need to get deal flow from ISOs, pay them the full commission as if they went to the funder directly, and do the "volume bonus" route with the funder. For example, if as an ISO you fund $1,000,000 in a month with Everest, they are going to pay you a bonus of 3-4%. That is how you are going to make money. If you're funding $1,000,000 plus with 4-5 funders a month, you will have leverage on certain deals and can make declines into approvals, increase funding amounts, or increase terms. Then, and only then, can you confidently call other brokers and tell them you have something of use and they may start working with you. It's not sexy, and you're not going to be making $10,000 rips every day like someone told you you would, but you can make a business out of it.
    This is brilliantly stated!! Great Job

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

captain you are at the wrong company if you need to split commission in order to get deal flow?where do you live?

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Highly doubt I anyone can get 500k without collateral, or unless they're seeking a first position while grossing at least 1 million monthly. I said I'm new to this business,not an idiot
    100% Wrong - ive seen plenty of deals get more than 500k with no collateral and they don't have to be 1st positions. You said it yourself, you are new to the industry, so how do YOU have a better relationship with a funder than most VETERAN Brokers on this forum? Just because you were open and honest about your intentions, doesn't mean you are going to gain business out of it. You offer nothing somebody cant do them selves, so why go your route? You need to be more prepared than this if you are going to request business be sent your way.

Good luck man
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Bro all due respect you are an idiot as i have personally funded plenty of second positions 500k plus. If you want when you have those deals send it my way and ill pay you 5% as a thank you lol

Member Reputation points: 5011

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    100% Wrong - ive seen plenty of deals get more than 500k with no collateral and they don't have to be 1st positions. You said it yourself, you are new to the industry, so how do YOU have a better relationship with a funder than most VETERAN Brokers on this forum? Just because you were open and honest about your intentions, doesn't mean you are going to gain business out of it. You offer nothing somebody cant do them selves, so why go your route? You need to be more prepared than this if you are going to request business be sent your way.

Good luck man
    I've already sent him 3 deals. Fingers crossed!!!