I just received this from Breakout.

Valued Breakout Clients and Partners,
As we approach the mid-way point of Q1 2019, I want to share some updates about our organization and the future of Breakout.
In 2018, we reached funding milestones, introduced new innovative lending solutions through transparent and responsible funding for small businesses across the country, and incorporated proprietary technology enhancing our experience.

While 2019 has brought challenges and changes, including internally amongst our team and externally with respect to our funding alternatives, we are actively considering strategic alternatives. Until we finalize these plans, we have implemented a delay in lending this month but Breakout remains open for business. Each of you is a valuable client and partner to Breakout. We remain committed to communicating with you as we make progress on our strategic direction and, in the meantime, appreciate your patience for a brief period.
As always, if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact myself, Steve Safirstein (ssafirstein@breakoutfinance.com) or Jay Bhatt (jbhatt@breakoutfinance.com).