WestCoast, I send out all kinds of stuff all the time to people
ISO agreements between me and funder, my broker-to-broker ISO agreements,

For example, a funder just yesterday required a "Resolution of the Board" for a NFP that I tried funding. I didn't want to stip them for it, so I went ahead and created it myself, then sent for the signature.

Apparently, one owner wasn't enough - they needed them all. So I sent the document out to the rest of the board, adding in 2 more places on the document for the other signatories. CEO didn't need to resign, since it was all through DigiSigner's portal, I just sent to the other ones with additional fields.

Did the same with the Articles. Had them all sign it.

Many of the options above may have trouble sending on the free plans to send a document for more than 1 signatory.

(end of story: My funder explained that they wanted a NOTARIZED resolution. Since there was no COJ, I was upset, but requested. That killed it - they didn't have time for a notary. And they had another offer from CFG that Lior so kindly told me, "We have this from another broker."

They went back to CFG who killed it in final underwriting due to fraud - they were manufacturing deposits. Garbage. Next)