Tired of MCA options for your clients we have other solutions. - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First no one is swinging it's like a bunch of highschoolers who need to grow up. I answered every question that was asked I don't know who would give away and information of the hands that feeds them. Why do you guys keep saying gmail account? Are you doing some further digging from months ago before I had the domain and could not use a lenderacapital email. Seriously grow up and go to work.

Every new lender is asking for information if you are interested I will send you my ISO agreement like every other lender does out there I am not different. I am giving alternative lending options when cash advances just don't work.

Every new lender out there is asking to share client's sensitive information. Anyone who is currently working with my signed an ISO agreement and only then does the information get passed along. I am not asking people on here to just blast with tax returns. I am not an MCA lender I am mainly doing term loans if anyone is interested let me know.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

So if my valued client wants to know who the lender is; it is disclosed on the ISO agreement, term sheet, and contract I assume? Or are we to gamble that there is a valid licensed entity putting money onto the street through you?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

I can see why the "Hedge" information is hidden or not exposed on here - Obviously these Companies do not want their information/branding all over sites so "Brokers" can reach out to Partner etc. So asking for the direct hedge name right off the bat isn't going to help anyone or gain anything.

Many of the relationships that are built with these Companies are on a person to person basis and they trust them to bring in qualified packages which include a lot of information/docs and a different process and turnaround time. These "hedge" and other larger $ Companies/Investors chose not to work with the Brokers of the world directly because the time it takes to put together the file and present it - AND CLOSE. It doesn't take 48 hours - some more than 30 days. There has to be communication between the Owner of the business and UW, there are fees involved in the front end SOMETIMES and throughout the course of the loan if the funds are in escrow etc.

The PROCESS of this type of financial product is not an app and banks - and it is a bit more complex and you have to represent the Client/Merchant and their business and be able to explain the documents and why they are in need of $1Mil + and where it will be allocated to - contractor costs, inventory etc. etc. It's a whole thing - with that being said - It's very easy to say you can take in deals like this for the hedge - but 1 out of 15 will stick

As for Lenderas online exposure - there are many on here who have **** exposure too and are on here and I know for a fact they don't do things direct but people make relationships and they trust them so it's up to the person if they want to take that chance .

Fill disclosure with the little things make a big difference. That's why I am on Facebook and group everyone on there. I see your face - I see your kids, wife, and life - I know the purpose of you doing what you do and you aren't just a website. Soon enough- everyone will have to abide by an online regulation of sorts because it's crazy out there. Until then... face to a name and if you can back up yourself and your brand we can talk. If not... youre just another DF handle
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

I am no longer by Target Advance, They are still funding and they are an amazing company I have seen them do the impossible to many merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    I can see why the "Hedge" information is hidden or not exposed on here - Obviously these Companies do not want their information/branding all over sites so "Brokers" can reach out to Partner etc. So asking for the direct hedge name right off the bat isn't going to help anyone or gain anything.

Many of the relationships that are built with these Companies are on a person to person basis and they trust them to bring in qualified packages which include a lot of information/docs and a different process and turnaround time. These "hedge" and other larger $ Companies/Investors chose not to work with the Brokers of the world directly because the time it takes to put together the file and present it - AND CLOSE. It doesn't take 48 hours - some more than 30 days. There has to be communication between the Owner of the business and UW, there are fees involved in the front end SOMETIMES and throughout the course of the loan if the funds are in escrow etc.

The PROCESS of this type of financial product is not an app and banks - and it is a bit more complex and you have to represent the Client/Merchant and their business and be able to explain the documents and why they are in need of $1Mil + and where it will be allocated to - contractor costs, inventory etc. etc. It's a whole thing - with that being said - It's very easy to say you can take in deals like this for the hedge - but 1 out of 15 will stick

As for Lenderas online exposure - there are many on here who have **** exposure too and are on here and I know for a fact they don't do things direct but people make relationships and they trust them so it's up to the person if they want to take that chance .

Fill disclosure with the little things make a big difference. That's why I am on Facebook and group everyone on there. I see your face - I see your kids, wife, and life - I know the purpose of you doing what you do and you aren't just a website. Soon enough- everyone will have to abide by an online regulation of sorts because it's crazy out there. Until then... face to a name and if you can back up yourself and your brand we can talk. If not... youre just another DF handle
    Feel free to call me regarding any questions that you may have like you said you have a face to the name I am not hiding anything nor do I use an alias name. My number 646-787-1120

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

The hedge fund doesn’t exist. Period.

Listen, when doing conventional loans, the funders often offer between 0-2% fees. 2% is extremely rare for a term loan product. So, standard procedure includes having a referral agreement put in place that pays commission based on total facility size. Additionally, the referral fee comes with instructions on how the fee is paid (which usually comes directly from the funding amount after closing docs are signed). The fact this guy is talking about how you aren’t allowed to get commission based on percentage of the funding amount is downright stupid. It’s clear he’s never closed a term loan.

So again, this guy is full of ****. There is no hedge fund that is supposedly licensed in every state to lend. Why would this fund (licensed everywhere) seek out some dork operating a new site from his home address, with no lending experience, to help originate their loans?

Because it’s not real. He’s just desperate for leads.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Target Advance was a direct funder. They are not longer funding.
    I am no longer by Target Advance, They are still funding and they are an amazing company I have seen them do the impossible to many merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    The hedge fund doesn’t exist. Period.

Listen, when doing conventional loans, the funders often offer between 0-2% fees. 2% is extremely rare for a term loan product. So, standard procedure includes having a referral agreement put in place that pays commission based on total facility size. Additionally, the referral fee comes with instructions on how the fee is paid (which usually comes directly from the funding amount after closing docs are signed). The fact this guy is talking about how you aren’t allowed to get commission based on percentage of the funding amount is downright stupid. It’s clear he’s never closed a term loan.

So again, this guy is full of ****. There is no hedge fund that is supposedly licensed in every state to lend. Why would this fund (licensed everywhere) seek out some dork operating a new site from his home address, with no lending experience, to help originate their loans?

Because it’s not real. He’s just desperate for leads.
    If i was desperate for leads I would say I am an new lender for MCA's not term loans which are very hard to close. Thank you again for the beautiful language and intelligent comments.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by Lendera View Post
    It depends if we can buy them out then no because we require first lean position. If they do not get approved for a high enough dollar amount then yes it will be a problem.
    Lean

Amanda Kingsley

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Lendera View Post
    If i was desperate for leads I would say I am an new lender for MCA's not term loans which are very hard to close. Thank you again for the beautiful language and intelligent comments.
    No, if you’re desperate for A paper cash advances, you’d make up a lie (like you’re doing now) that you can offer a term loan based on tax returns.

And how does one underwrite based solely on tax returns? It’s 2019. At best you’d be looking at 2017 numbers because so few have filed 2018. Who the hell can figure out future Debt Service Coverage Ratio based on data over a year old. And imagine if their 2017 is on extension.

What term lender doesn’t want to see income statements, balance sheets, A/R & A/P, debt schedule?

You’re trying to bluff your way through it. It’s not working. It’s all bull****.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

DF- Stop by my office. I have my power washer with me so you can clean off your shoes after wading through this guy's BS.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    No, if you’re desperate for A paper cash advances, you’d make up a lie (like you’re doing now) that you can offer a term loan based on tax returns.

And how does one underwrite based solely on tax returns? It’s 2019. At best you’d be looking at 2017 numbers because so few have filed 2018. Who the hell can figure out future Debt Service Coverage Ratio based on data over a year old. And imagine if their 2017 is on extension.

What term lender doesn’t want to see income statements, balance sheets, A/R & A/P, debt schedule?

You’re trying to bluff your way through it. It’s not working. It’s all bull****.
    You're telling me you can't get me a seven figure term loan with my 2016 1120?

Senior Member Reputation points: 27981

Posts like this make me wonder if this is really the president of Lendera or a troll trying to destroy a new ISO shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    You're telling me you can't get me a seven figure term loan with my 2016 1120?
    stick to your MCA's you obviously have not idea how this works. ..

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mack View Post
    Posts like this make me wonder if this is really the president of Lendera or a troll trying to destroy a new ISO shop.
    My number is up you can call to validate that it's me but you wont because you are just here to "troll " .

Update... I actually spoke to him. Noobs to DF don't expect the attack. He's been in the space for 7 years + and has solid funding partners and people we both know. He does do what he says even though the information was vague and was just like any other DF post.

I was curious because I get to know people a little more personally when doing business and/or knowing how they work and IF they are valid to work with other B2B members here or wherever in this industry. *shrugs* not everyone is who they seem but he's actually a pretty cool guy with nothing to hide.

Obviously he knows better now than to put something up here. Moral of the story... don't just a DF person by their post? Unless they have a ****ty website and a Gmail and asks for sub deals from brokers.
    Amanda Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post

Unless they have a ****ty website and a Gmail and asks for sub deals from brokers.
    Which we know is rare.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

only noobs are going to enroll with new names. the pros already have their foundation built.

I have been contacted by some guys at US Business Lending that claim to have access to term loan programs out to 7 years, monthly payments with rates from 7 to 16%, loan amounts up to $2MM. Anyone know whats up with this?

Quote Originally Posted by kturner317 View Post
    I have been contacted by some guys at US Business Lending that claim to have access to term loan programs out to 7 years, monthly payments with rates from 7 to 16%, loan amounts up to $2MM. Anyone know whats up with this?
    In Melbourne Florida? I am not allowed to slander anyone but to say this Company has had another name and is still around and is doing this again is crazy. When using the name US Business Lending and doesn't "lend" or have the licenses to do so?

Just swim away...
    Amanda Kingsley

Wow. Why do folks have to be con artists. There is plenty of money in this industry if you just do things the right way.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kturner317 View Post
    Wow. Why do folks have to be con artists. There is plenty of money in this industry if you just do things the right way.
    ^^^^^^^^^^ What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com