Tired of MCA options for your clients we have other solutions.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

The hedge fund doesn’t exist. Period.

Listen, when doing conventional loans, the funders often offer between 0-2% fees. 2% is extremely rare for a term loan product. So, standard procedure includes having a referral agreement put in place that pays commission based on total facility size. Additionally, the referral fee comes with instructions on how the fee is paid (which usually comes directly from the funding amount after closing docs are signed). The fact this guy is talking about how you aren’t allowed to get commission based on percentage of the funding amount is downright stupid. It’s clear he’s never closed a term loan.

So again, this guy is full of ****. There is no hedge fund that is supposedly licensed in every state to lend. Why would this fund (licensed everywhere) seek out some dork operating a new site from his home address, with no lending experience, to help originate their loans?

Because it’s not real. He’s just desperate for leads.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    The hedge fund doesn’t exist. Period.

Listen, when doing conventional loans, the funders often offer between 0-2% fees. 2% is extremely rare for a term loan product. So, standard procedure includes having a referral agreement put in place that pays commission based on total facility size. Additionally, the referral fee comes with instructions on how the fee is paid (which usually comes directly from the funding amount after closing docs are signed). The fact this guy is talking about how you aren’t allowed to get commission based on percentage of the funding amount is downright stupid. It’s clear he’s never closed a term loan.

So again, this guy is full of ****. There is no hedge fund that is supposedly licensed in every state to lend. Why would this fund (licensed everywhere) seek out some dork operating a new site from his home address, with no lending experience, to help originate their loans?

Because it’s not real. He’s just desperate for leads.
    If i was desperate for leads I would say I am an new lender for MCA's not term loans which are very hard to close. Thank you again for the beautiful language and intelligent comments.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Lendera View Post
    If i was desperate for leads I would say I am an new lender for MCA's not term loans which are very hard to close. Thank you again for the beautiful language and intelligent comments.
    No, if you’re desperate for A paper cash advances, you’d make up a lie (like you’re doing now) that you can offer a term loan based on tax returns.

And how does one underwrite based solely on tax returns? It’s 2019. At best you’d be looking at 2017 numbers because so few have filed 2018. Who the hell can figure out future Debt Service Coverage Ratio based on data over a year old. And imagine if their 2017 is on extension.

What term lender doesn’t want to see income statements, balance sheets, A/R & A/P, debt schedule?

You’re trying to bluff your way through it. It’s not working. It’s all bull****.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340558

DF- Stop by my office. I have my power washer with me so you can clean off your shoes after wading through this guy's BS.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426