My friend and the District Attorney - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Why are people posting links to consume finance regulations in this threat? We don't deal with consumers.
    why ? your making like all of us in here are heart surgeons during an open heart surgery talking to the staff on hand and every word and instruction we say can have major outcomes of the surgery and the life we are working on....come on guys its a forum !!! have you ever been on other forums ....
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    why ? your making like all of us in here are heart surgeons during an open heart surgery talking to the staff on hand and every word and instruction we say can have major outcomes of the surgery and the life we are working on....come on guys its a forum !!! have you ever been on other forums ....
    This is the smartest thing you have ever said. People go nuts over things said on this forum. Go on tech forums and find a ton of posts downtalking, violently threatening, posting memes all sorts of stuff about large tech companies, facebook, elon musk etc. Yet if you talk **** on DailyFunder you get threatened with legal action. It is quite amusing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    This is the smartest thing you have ever said. People go nuts over things said on this forum. Go on tech forums and find a ton of posts downtalking, violently threatening, posting memes all sorts of stuff about large tech companies, facebook, elon musk etc. Yet if you talk **** on DailyFunder you get threatened with legal action. It is quite amusing.
    this is the 2nd time in 24 hours that someone said its the smartest thing i said on here .. i just went on a daily magnesium 200MG for muscle cramps ..if i say one more smart thing I'm going to up my dose !
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    this is the 2nd time in 24 hours that someone said its the smartest thing i said on here .. i just went on a daily magnesium 200MG for muscle cramps ..if i say one more smart thing I'm going to up my dose !
    period came early this month?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    period came early this month?
    This will be framed and hung on the wall. Thank You.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

It's probally a reporter for Bloomberg....
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    what is the point of this post??? your friend didn't understand how cash advances work the 1st time.....the 2nd time.... or the 3rd time he took money to then default?
    maybe he'll get it 4th time around when he creates a new business searching for funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Why are people posting links to consume finance regulations in this threat? We don't deal with consumers.
    they consume there futures receivables...?? no?

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    If you look closely enough at my post you will see a threat. Albeit accidental, a threat nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by FunYouMan View Post
    A friend of mine recently defaulted on a 3 cash advance company. He claims he was mislead from the beginning and that they completely lied to him. He is now suing these 3 MCA's.

The DA caught wind of his situation and is asking my friend for help in bringing these guys down.

I am not allowed to name names, but from what I understand a lot of the big guys are in trouble. Arrests will be made.

He mentioned the good guys have nothing to worry and the point of the arrests and judgments will result as a complete cleansing of the industry.

Obviously, you dont have to believe me bec im a noob on this site, however, if I hear anything else, I will post more.
    I see this happen all time...Merchant gets an offer for 10k but wants 30k but can't handle payments for 30k so the merchant thinks they're smarter then the system and takes 3 10k deals from different funders and gets triple funded. Then realizes after a week or two of payments that the daily's are too much and can't handle and blocks payments and then blames the lenders.Their is no case here the merchant committed fraud and he or she should stop pretending to play the victim card no one threatened or forced the merchant to sign docs they should pay up what they owe and stop making excuses for their poor decisions.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Utter nonsense, your friend the DA...FOS

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by FunYouMan View Post
    A friend of mine recently defaulted on a 3 cash advance company. He claims he was mislead from the beginning and that they completely lied to him. He is now suing these 3 MCA's.

The DA caught wind of his situation and is asking my friend for help in bringing these guys down.

I am not allowed to name names, but from what I understand a lot of the big guys are in trouble. Arrests will be made.

He mentioned the good guys have nothing to worry and the point of the arrests and judgments will result as a complete cleansing of the industry.

Obviously, you dont have to believe me bec im a noob on this site, however, if I hear anything else, I will post more.

He claims he was mislead from the beginning and that they completely lied to him. He is now suing these 3 MCA's.

Hmmm... Merchant Verification call recorded... Mr. Merchant... do you understand this is NOT a loan and an advance of your future receivables (or however they say it) - Merchant signs every page of all 3 of the MCA contracts explaining the % holdback and payments... but defaults and blames he was mislead? This is why BLACK AND WHITE rules and why they do recorded verifications.

There are some dirty broker funder brokers out there that will mislead and bait and switch until you are desperate - but at the end - its in black and white and he accepted - agreed - verbally - signature - signed COJ - and went to fedex and overnighted that sh*t with no problem.

sooo uhhh.... yup. Good luck.

AND if he was/is your friend - did he get the advances through you? and if No.... why not? and if so... would you have done the same to him? Merchants lie and are very well aware of what they are doing. That is NOT your friend.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.