New Marketing Tool
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

New Marketing Tool

Greetings to all! I'd like to ask DF members for some help with my new marketing tool, a web -based loan calculator.

Here is the link:https://www.capitalaccessintl.com/ca...calculator-app

I'm open to all suggestions and/or criticism; I value the collective wisdom of the board and I'm grateful for any help.

Cheers!

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I take it the main purpose is lead capture? If so, I’d reduce the number of questions asked.

I was thinking about that too, thanks for input.

Lead capture is what it's about alright.

You're asking for way too much. It's less a calculator and almost more of a mini-app. You don't need all that info to give the visitor a basic idea of what they qualify for.

There's no point in performing a complex calculation because no matter what they enter, it's going to have to be verified, and it's highly unlikely that they are giving you accurate info in the first place. So just run a basic calculation based on monthly deposits and use a multiplier based on time in business and/or credit score range to arrive at a ballpark estimate.

The goal isn't to give them a soft-approval, it's to capture their information and convert them into a full application.

Well, thanks for thinking highly enough of me to assume there is anything complex going on. lol!

It's really a simple function and the goal is lead capture more than anything.

Of course everything has to be vetted but I was hoping this would bring prospects closer more quickly. The idea is to have achieve engagement armed with some info beforehand.

Many thank BTW for helping me test this out!

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Personally, Instead of having the full contact form showing, i would do it like a conditional logic setup, asking and entering 1 question per screen before moving to the next.

Step 1: amount requested
    Step 2: TIB
    Step 3: annual or monthly rev
    Step 4: name
    Step 5: email
    Step 6: phone number

If you want an idea of this, check out Fundera and how they do it. Although they require creating an account. Just don’t give them a soft approval amount until you get that essential contact info (although I’m sure you’re setting it up to not provide a soft approval without contact info).

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

Bankruptcy is misspelled
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Tel: (516) 784-4298 | Fax: (516) 231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com

Quote Originally Posted by ESE5020 View Post
    Bankruptcy is misspelled
    Oops, missed it. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
    Well, thanks for thinking highly enough of me to assume there is anything complex going on. lol!

It's really a simple function and the goal is lead capture more than anything.

Of course everything has to be vetted but I was hoping this would bring prospects closer more quickly. The idea is to have achieve engagement armed with some info beforehand.

Many thank BTW for helping me test this out!
    Remember, if your goal is lead generation, every additional step you add, every additional data element you ask for, the less likely you are to convert the visitor. You need to be a capturing information with every single step along the way. Give a little, get a little, that's the funnel value proposition. Like West Coast said, break it up into steps, and capture everything so that even if you lose them, you have lead data you can follow up with. Email should be the very first thing you ask for.

Would set expectations for the user that they have to enter N many items before they get their answer, and/or think about what you can do if they skip a question. Also you can do a super quick formula using GAV/TIB/self-reported credit and give an indicative offer

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Greetings to all! I'd like to ask DF members for some help with my new marketing tool, a web -based loan calculator.

I'm open to all suggestions and/or criticism; I value the collective wisdom of the board and I'm grateful for any help.

Cheers!
    You fund businesses in the Federated States of Micronesia? American Samoa? Didn't think so.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Cheers!
    Nick, god bless you.

But I don't have enough time on my flight back from LA that just took off to tell you how this form needs tweeks.

You have the correct idea but wrong execution.

I'll start off with saying that first, your page name should not start with "Cash Advance...." in the tab when I open the link.

Second, you do not have any Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel or any other type of tracking system for re-marketing on this form (trust, we can see it if it was there).

Third, take your direct email and phone off the header bc that just looks sketch to those business owners in the third world states.

Fourth, it's what not which ...best describes your business..

Regardless of 1-4, I want you to know we're not putting you on blast by saying this but simply saying we'll help you for free.

DM us and we'll give you a full breakdown at no cost (only to you, everyone else should note that our consulting fee is $150 per hour so please god don't send us your landing pages for review).
    Last edited by Enablement Data; 02-25-2019 at 11:50 PM.
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013