Bridge loan on Real Estate in France
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 227883

Bridge loan on Real Estate in France

Anyone out there have a source for someone who can do a very large bridge loan for $80mm Euro for a building project in France? There is some serious collateral to back it up..... also in France.

One of the people who sends me deals focuses on the equity market, so he gets these huge deals on a regular basis that are just gigantic huge. However, on this one, I'm at a loss. Happy to share commissions over here. Send me an email.

They are looking to get this in place within the next 3 weeks.

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Good luck with that. I'd say cut your losses and move on personally.

Mr DTF, I only stand to gain here. It's way out of my wheelhouse, that's for sure, but maybe someone out there does know someone.... hence the whole reason for DF.

No, I'm not spending endless (or very much at all) time on it.

Don't misunderstand me, I did not mean for that to come off in an abrasive manner. I simply meant that there are obscene amounts of deals in this wheelhouse, and despite my own personal attempts by which to pursue them.. the red tape / legality that comes into play with overseas transactions (PR/CA excluded) are close to impossible in our arena. You should communicate with hard money investors bc they may have jurisdiction by which to accomplish this, but my own endeavors by which to solicit viable sources have never come to fruition personally. But you're 100% correct, that's why we have the forum.

& of course, I encourage making the effort on all things. I hope you get it done, and please report back with any updates with successful avenues you may have. I'd be interested in that info as well. Good luck to you.

DTR, you are 100% correct. I'm sorry to have misjudged you, I'm just recovering from DF flack over the weekend.

I heard about the deal last night, and I knew the only thing to do about it was the post on DF because there was no way to know for sure what I can do without asking.

I already got a PM from someone with some leads, one broker and one that may actually be a direct lender, so I'll test the waters here, along with working the DL/VC $10,000 MCA deal I just go offered that will more likely close.

& that's one of the many benefits of coming on here. I'm glad / hope something pans out for you on this. Keep me posted on your progress, it's always beneficial to have outside sources of opportunity.

And no worries.. studies have shown that I do be feisty myself sometimes. lol