Syndication
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Syndication

Looking for a direct lender that can syndicate commissions into deals. Ideally a short time, high reward deal, open to different pay structures and management fee. Thanks for your time. Pm me or call if you already have the number.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

https://www.yieldstreet.com/
    try these folks out! its diffrent than mca syndication but you can sleep perhaps better ... you got a lot of good folks in MCA ( and we do NOT accept syndication) but you god forbid join the wrong group and you can end up being a Walmart greeter.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 01-24-2019 at 05:22 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

sent you pm

Lol thanks Marcus

We allow syndication by isos into their own deals
    Jayson@mradvancellc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by Fundster View Post
    Looking for a direct lender that can syndicate commissions into deals. Ideally a short time, high reward deal, open to different pay structures and management fee. Thanks for your time. Pm me or call if you already have the number.
    You want to syndicate your commission into your deals? Yes?

You originate your own deals and would like to have a direct fund to syndicate so you can keep your portfolio? You want a safe house and not another super iso to handle your book because you don't know what or where that Company will be with your future? All inclusive service so you know why and where your fees are going?

PM me
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Member Reputation points: 6902 morgan.quinn's Avatar

Wherever you choose to syndicate, you should ask about establishing a protocol for defaults that occur within the first x amount of days and add it to your agreement- Just to be safe.

Good luck! Syndicating is a great way to make the most out of your commissions.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by morgan.quinn View Post
    Wherever you choose to syndicate, you should ask about establishing a protocol for defaults that occur within the first x amount of days and add it to your agreement- Just to be safe.

Good luck! Syndicating is a great way to make the most out of your commissions.
    YES! Even though COJs etc. don't be afraid to input your own standards first before handing it off. This goes with your relationships for your Merchants and knowing who to contact whether it is YOU or the actual service of the platform/service to communicate.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fundster View Post
    Not saying this is your situation, but I would warn against syndicating with money you can't afford to lose. A well underwritten portfolio of 100+ files will definitely produce results, but as you're trying to build to that you can get crippled by 1-2 big deals going bad. Clean looking deals still default.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    YES! Even though COJs etc. don't be afraid to input your own standards first before handing it off. This goes with your relationships for your Merchants and knowing who to contact whether it is YOU or the actual service of the platform/service to communicate.
    I was referring to the syndication agreement with the platform, but that’s a good point!
    No reason to lose your commission, RTR, AND the fees paid to the platform because a client you’ve renewed multiple times and you’re “sure” about decides to peace out and default in the first two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by OC Funder View Post
    Not saying this is your situation, but I would warn against syndicating with money you can't afford to lose. A well underwritten portfolio of 100+ files will definitely produce results, but as you're trying to build to that you can get crippled by 1-2 big deals going bad. Clean looking deals still default.

t h i s .

Thanks for all the great feedback. The reason I am doing this now is have a good job that covers the bill but definitely won't last forever. Figure now is the time to gamble my commissions at a chance to build some wealth. Will be pm ing all who responded with interest and see who will be a good fit.