HfhCapitalFunding.com | High Commission on high risk files | First Deal Gets Bonus - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Reputation points: 6902 morgan.quinn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    It's your UCC address. Even worse.
    yikes
    Last edited by morgan.quinn; 01-25-2019 at 11:50 AM.

HFH is solid these days, if you haven’t given them a chance because of people trying to hate on this forum it’s unfortunate. I’ve been doing business with Joe for the oast 2 years and i’ve never had any issues EVER! His team makes sure your deals/files are pushed through the finish line without any issues and is by far one of the most hands on funders in the industry. Give them a shot to proof others wrong, I guarantee you’ll think otherwise afterwards.

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

Quote Originally Posted by Optimuscapital View Post
    HFH is solid these days, if you haven’t given them a chance because of people trying to hate on this forum it’s unfortunate. I’ve been doing business with Joe for the oast 2 years and i’ve never had any issues EVER! His team makes sure your deals/files are pushed through the finish line without any issues and is by far one of the most hands on funders in the industry. Give them a shot to proof others wrong, I guarantee you’ll think otherwise afterwards.
    Please stop. How many times are you going to make fake accounts/have your friends make fake accounts. It's starting to get annoying.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

Quote Originally Posted by Optimuscapital View Post
    You been funding deals with Joe for last two years but HFH has been funding since November? get on the phone and call ISOs instead of wasting time here

Senior Member Reputation points: 3610

You guys rock!

Quick and speedy process.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Sure, Jan.

Member Reputation points: 5011

This thread is classic!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

I personally can vouch for HFH:

They have the BEST approvals, on DECLINED and HIGH RISK deals and they pay DOUBLE DIGIT commissions all the time!!
    HFH is so great, they would NEVER backdoor my deals. Iv'e funded at least 500 deals with them and I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES EVER.

Great cash advance company. HFH is the BEST (the best of the best) HFH is GREAT.

The industry has a lot to learn from HFH. Thank god we have HFH in our business.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    I personally can vouch for HFH:

They have the BEST approvals, on DECLINED and HIGH RISK deals and they pay DOUBLE DIGIT commissions all the time!!
    HFH is so great, they would NEVER backdoor my deals. Iv'e funded at least 500 deals with them and I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES EVER.

Great cash advance company. HFH is the BEST (the best of the best) HFH is GREAT.

The industry has a lot to learn from HFH. Thank god we have HFH in our business.
    stopppp just pleaseee stoppppp

Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

Hfh will backdoor your deal

Quote Originally Posted by FunYouMan View Post
    Hfh will backdoor your deal
    Thats a fact

GOTTA LOVE THE DF, no personal VENDETTA AGAINST anyone but these CLAIM TO BE FUNDERS really need to STOP. YOUR SIMPLY DESPERATE and THIRSTY, trying to do NO WORK but COOP 4-5 points on ALL DEALS and POSSIBLY A PERSoNAL FEE IF POSSIBLE.

HFH, don't play yourself. YOU SIGN UP w/ only funders who offer 15 points so you can keep 4-5.

Facts.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

HFH is an awesome awesome shop. (Probably the best shop in the MCA business)

#sarcastic
    Last edited by SmartAdvanced; 02-11-2019 at 09:50 PM.

Recently funded a deal with Joe. Newbie with HFH, could've easily screwed me.......He always answers, gave me the highest approval and the deal paid out the next day. Everybody deserves a second chance, seems to me Joe is dedicated to funding and paying his guys. Keep up the good work Joe.

I'd have to agree here, off to a good start with them. I tried all of the so called high risk lenders and got nothing but DECLINE after DECLINE. HFH is the ONLY lender that has come through with approvals and funds. Actions speak louder than any words on the DF (unless your name is Karen).

MAZEL TOV!!!!

Forgot to clear your cache here LOL

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

All I can say is good work joe, your pulling people out from 2016 on here!!