We Are Doing Reverse Consolidations
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Thanks. What past history would you suggest be the deciding factor that someone can't do what they are claiming they can? That would describe half the people on here.

Using a different name is a weakness of the marketplace, not the forum. Anyone can stop using an LLC and start using a new one. Without cohesive licensing requirements, anyone can just decide to be whatever they want under any name they want under whatever website they want and whatever email they want. What your company is named and what kind of deals you do is often times a state of mind and belief rather than a legal standing and classification. That is unfortunately the way it is.

If any user is just sending their deals to just some random person on a forum, they are doing it wrong.

Kevin's last piece of advice is solid:
    Know you customers.
    Know your funding sources.
    Know your referral partners.

You should heavily investigate anyone you send deals to.
    agree with this as marcus would be thrown out daily if not lol . however lack of knowledge in my opinion should not be a reason to be banned . most people are stupid and do not know the difference between lender and funder , educate them instead of banning them . but bottom line this is your site and your rules

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    agree with this as marcus would be thrown out daily if not lol . however lack of knowledge in my opinion should not be a reason to be banned . most people are stupid and do not know the difference between lender and funder , educate them instead of banning them . but bottom line this is your site and your rules
    I believe Sean is banning more for CYA, as someone spewing out they are a lender is supposed to be restricted under certain state guidelines...and Sean wants to eliminate any possible theories that he and his site here are encouraging or even promoting such behavior

As I have been preaching for years man....regulation is coming, so put on your big boy pants and learn the correct terms, the rules, the regulations and for God's sake, your freaking product!

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    I believe Sean is banning more for CYA, as someone spewing out they are a lender is supposed to be restricted under certain state guidelines...and Sean wants to eliminate any possible theories that he and his site here are encouraging or even promoting such behavior

As I have been preaching for years man....regulation is coming, so put on your big boy pants and learn the correct terms, the rules, the regulations and for God's sake, your freaking product!
    i get that but just tell him you have to switch or you will be banned