We Are Doing Reverse Consolidations - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Okay. Now listen... I don't know Jayson or anyone there "personally". So I did look on Linkedin and I'm like WOW .... there are a few really pretty girls that work there. *Looks one up on Facebook... nothing.* Thinks to self... wait a f*cking minute...

*looks up next pretty girl* Nothing....
    *next ... Nothing
    *next... Nothing

So here's the deal with all the bull sh* and f*ckery - Either have all your ISO Chicks pose for a photo and post it with your company name Mr. Advance on a piece of a paper
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

LOL we are located in Astoria, nothing in Indiana sweetheart

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson Yunason View Post
    We are native to NY. This is our city! Born and raised here, thats why we called ourselves CITI Capital- nothing to do with CITI group k tough guy?
    Regardless now we are MR Advance- MR Advance has no white label and no deals broker out- We give brokers like you whitelabels
    We fund deals no one wants to fund whether it is a 2nd-6th position or reverse consolidation. Thats why we're in business, thats why my ISO'S keep coming back because of our service and funding platform. We are as high risk as is gets so am I doing something wrong by funding deals for people that they can't have funded anywhere else? I ASSUME NOT! MCA needs Mr Advance and here we are
    So just like how you guys invented the name "citi" you also somehow invented high risk funding. I feel like I am taking crazy pills.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Okay. Now listen... I don't know Jayson or anyone there "personally". So I did look on Linkedin and I'm like WOW .... there are a few really pretty girls that work there. *Looks one up on Facebook... nothing.* Thinks to self... wait a f*cking minute...

*looks up next pretty girl* Nothing....
    *next ... Nothing
    *next... Nothing

So here's the deal with all the bull sh* and f*ckery - Either have all your ISO Chicks pose for a photo and post it with your company name Mr. Advance on a piece of a paper
    That's another example of the BS that they do. I honestly find it offensive that they think we are all stupid enough to sign up with them after seeing a clearly FAKE photo of a random hot girl working for them.

LOL we are located in Astoria, nothing in Indiana sweetheart
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/citi-capital/about/

All of your employees and Company lead to this page - indicating you have social networking issues - but regardless - the women of your company that clearly show they work there... let's get back to that
    Amanda Kingsley

We've had multiple ladies come in and out, and we treat our woman with the most respect. not sure if they updated their linked ins but im not here to babysit I'm here to make money

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    That's another example of the BS that they do. I honestly find it offensive that they think we are all stupid enough to sign up with them after seeing a clearly FAKE photo of a random hot girl working for them.
    Honestly I was going to leave it all alone until I noticed that. I am not all feminist or hooray vaginas! But real recognizes real and that is the pure definition of #THIRST - direct or not if you have to catfish people like that to get business you already broke the #rule - Trust.

Do you just have one chick in there that gets on the phone? Curious
    Amanda Kingsley

We've had multiple ladies come in and out, and we treat our woman with the most respect. not sure if they updated their linked ins but im not here to babysit I'm here to make money
    Here's a picture of me right after I went onto my linkedin and saw a hot girl from Citi capital send me a message asking me to sign up

hillbilly science.jpg

Honestly I was going to leave it all alone until I noticed that. I am not all feminist or hooray vaginas! But real recognizes real and that is the pure definition of #THIRST - direct or not if you have to catfish people like that to get business you already broke the #rule - Trust.

Do you just have one chick in there that gets on the phone? Curious
    Actually all those ladies on the linked in link are real people, no catfishing lmao. its crazy how you can just go into assuming BS and really think its BS

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    Here's a picture of me right after I went onto my linkedin and saw a hot girl from Citi capital send me a message asking me to sign up

hillbilly science.jpg
    Naw they're in Astoria! It's actually pretty nice out there but if I had to guess there would be no overalls but I can smell the overpowering scent of cologne in the air. Then you smell it... you go towards it.... Curve.... *Taps on shoulder... excuse me CLOSERS DON'T WEAR CURVE
    Amanda Kingsley

Senior Member Reputation points: 27981

So here's the deal with all the bull sh* and f*ckery - Either have all your ISO Chicks pose for a photo and post it with your company name Mr. Advance on a piece of a paper[/QUOTE]

That's an excellent idea that all the funders should follow. Especially for the pretty girl that pops up in the bottom right of their web page asking if they can help you.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

l the bull sh* and f*ckery - Either have all your ISO Chicks pose for a photo and post it with your company name Mr. Advance on a piece of a paper
    When did DF become 4chan?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Still laughing at someone saying Mr Advance went with the lowrider, cholo mustache logo.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    When did DF become 4chan?
    when you opened the barn doors and sent all the ranchers home

I'll stop. I saw Jayson post this thread and I told myself that I wasn't going to say anything but then he sent a blast email out and CC'd everyone instead of BCC'ing which bothered me so I had to call him out on it. Then he kept telling lie after lie which bothered me even more. I have success because I am an honest person and I pride myself on that. I hate seeing people constantly lie and have any measure of success from it. There's a difference between having a fake girl pop up at the bottom of your screen asking if you need help when you click on a professionally done website and some asshole making multiple fake accounts for hot girls on Linkedin and flirting with people to get them to sign up.

We do consolidation at Par Funding