We Are Doing Reverse Consolidations - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 27981

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Waiting for someone to chime in saying they will do 10,11,and 12 simultaneously......
    Tranches of $2000, $1000 & $500 respectively from a funder that can "get creative."

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    i have a file with 7 open advance paying over 9k everyday. can u do anything :P
    Yes we can and we can buy out all positions

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Admins really need to review "claims" people make on the site and also review who they truly are..... Unfortunately too many come to DF and claim they can do things when past history dictates they cannot and now they are using a different name claiming the same all over again.

Know you customers.
    Know your funding sources.
    Know your referral partners.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 5933

What did you pull as before?
    Isaac N Mizrahi
    ISO Relations Manager | SPG Advance, LLC
    Office: 212-225-8279
    Mobile: 323-617-1397
    Email: Isaac@SPGAdvance.com
    www.SPGAdvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson Yunason View Post
    Actually we've been pulling as Mr Advance since the beginning of 2018 and if we did run it down we wouldnt be here funding deals
    Isaac N Mizrahi
    ISO Relations Manager | SPG Advance, LLC
    Office: 212-225-8279
    Mobile: 323-617-1397
    Email: Isaac@SPGAdvance.com
    www.SPGAdvance.com

Quote Originally Posted by QuickFund View Post
    We used to pull as CITI but since the beginning of 2018 we've been pulling as MR ADVANCE

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Admins really need to review "claims" people make on the site and also review who they truly are..... Unfortunately too many come to DF and claim they cannot
    Thanks. What past history would you suggest be the deciding factor that someone can't do what they are claiming they can? That would describe half the people on here.

Using a different name is a weakness of the marketplace, not the forum. Anyone can stop using an LLC and start using a new one. Without cohesive licensing requirements, anyone can just decide to be whatever they want under any name they want under whatever website they want and whatever email they want. What your company is named and what kind of deals you do is often times a state of mind and belief rather than a legal standing and classification. That is unfortunately the way it is.

If any user is just sending their deals to just some random person on a forum, they are doing it wrong.

Kevin's last piece of advice is solid:
    Know you customers.

You should heavily investigate anyone you send deals to.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

We used to pull as CITI but since the beginning of 2018 we've been pulling as MR ADVANCE
    Is there a difference between 24 capital, Alpha advance, CITI capital, Mr advance and BMF?

MR advance has no affiliation with either of them other than Citi capital

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Thanks. What past history would you suggest be the deciding factor that someone can't do what they are claiming they can? That would describe half the people on here.

Using a different name is a weakness of the marketplace, not the forum. Anyone can stop using an LLC and start using a new one. Without cohesive licensing requirements, anyone can just decide to be whatever they want under any name they want under whatever website they want and whatever email they want. What your company is named and what kind of deals you do is often times a state of mind and belief rather than a legal standing and classification. That is unfortunately the way it is.

If any user is just sending their deals to just some random person on a forum, they are doing it wrong.

Kevin's last piece of advice is solid:
    Know you customers.

You should heavily investigate anyone you send deals to.
    agree with this as marcus would be thrown out daily if not lol . however lack of knowledge in my opinion should not be a reason to be banned . most people are stupid and do not know the difference between lender and funder , educate them instead of banning them . but bottom line this is your site and your rules

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    agree with this as marcus would be thrown out daily if not lol . however lack of knowledge in my opinion should not be a reason to be banned . most people are stupid and do not know the difference between lender and funder , educate them instead of banning them . but bottom line this is your site and your rules
    I believe Sean is banning more for CYA, as someone spewing out they are a lender is supposed to be restricted under certain state guidelines...and Sean wants to eliminate any possible theories that he and his site here are encouraging or even promoting such behavior

As I have been preaching for years man....regulation is coming, so put on your big boy pants and learn the correct terms, the rules, the regulations and for God's sake, your freaking product!

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    dont be upset that you were called out on your bull****

im sending all my files to mrs advance
    At least Mrs Advance puts out

Senior Member Reputation points: 77508

Please learn to BCC Jayson

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    Please learn to BCC Jayson
    how about the guy who replied back cc everyone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    I believe Sean is banning more for CYA, as someone spewing out they are a lender is supposed to be restricted under certain state guidelines...and Sean wants to eliminate any possible theories that he and his site here are encouraging or even promoting such behavior

As I have been preaching for years man....regulation is coming, so put on your big boy pants and learn the correct terms, the rules, the regulations and for God's sake, your freaking product!
    i get that but just tell him you have to switch or you will be banned

We did have to switch from Citi Capital to MR Advance- not because we "ruined our name" but because of confusion of "citi" merchants could have thought we were citi group which we are not and have no affiliation to
    We are here for the long term, relations and transparency is what we're all about

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Mr. Advance VS. FUNDRITE - FIGHT!

Honestly guys - I get so sick and tired of having 5 people from the same Company hit me up in the same day- not communicating with each other and not having a good business relationship management department. If I even sign up with "one person" in a company - the other guys in there have no respect for anyone - that's a different type of shark. Ya'll are hired to chase after agents and ISOs to send you deals by the masses claiming a title of "business development" while Yeah - almost everyone in "Sales" "job" is to: Develop Business. If your'e doing B2B and reaching out and everyone in your Company isn't on the same page and your'e trying to just hustle/sell me into sending deals to you - than you aren't being trained correctly and your company is just another blood sucker. It obviously shows when you start off copying another company for the sake of SEO probably. This is my opinion and feeling about it as it doesn't matter if you claim to have a magical program- your outside business relations say all.

And BTW - I do work with Fundrite- I have gotten offers and closed with them deals and a reverse. It's all about how you work your deals and who you work with/your relationship. That is all.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

We did have to switch from Citi Capital to MR Advance- not because we "ruined our name" but because of confusion of "citi" merchants could have thought we were citi group which we are not and have no affiliation to
    We are here for the long term, relations and transparency is what we're all about
    No sh*t? Ya'll didn't realize that from day one? We all did. Just sitting back with popcorn waiting. smh.
    Amanda Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    No sh*t? Ya'll didn't realize that from day one? We all did. Just sitting back with popcorn waiting. smh.
    They did know. I am 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure that they would pitch clients saying something like this "Listen here you wanna know WHY our name is Citicap? BECAUSE WE WORK WITH CITI GROUP. THEY FUND US. So if you want the best of the best. OF THE BEST. You need to sign our contract for 3 months at a 1.499 with 15% fee's because if you want a real loan from citigroup?!?! THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT. Is by going through me baby. Yup thats right. I am here to GET YOU TO CITIGROUP BECAUSE I AM CITIGROUP"

NEVER. That is 100% false

NEVER. That is 100% false
    Oh my gosh. How dumb do you think people are? So you made your business name citi capital and you expect people to believe that you guys creatively thought of this name on your own? Who in the world spells city with an i at the end besides the giant banking conglomerate that owns half of America? Yet the great guys over at Mr. Advance/Citi capital were sitting together in their conference room sipping starbucks and using a white board to brainstorm some unique names where they came up with citi cap!
    Last edited by pcfunder; 01-04-2019 at 01:07 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

They did know. I am 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure that they would pitch clients saying something like this "Listen here you wanna know WHY our name is Citicap? BECAUSE WE WORK WITH CITI GROUP. THEY FUND US. So if you want the best of the best. OF THE BEST. You need to sign our contract for 3 months at a 1.499 with 15% fee's because if you want a real loan from citigroup?!?! THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT. Is by going through me baby. Yup thats right. I am here to GET YOU TO CITIGROUP BECAUSE I AM CITIGROUP"
    I would bet good money that this is pretty close to the truth
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I would bet good money that this is pretty close to the truth
    I would bet more money than the amount of money I plan on investing in Blockbuster's stock that this is true.

Jayson - here's the fact via the internet.

Via Linkedin you still have 26 people showing they work at Citi - get your company on a tighter online presence
    Why is Citi in Indiana - When your office is in Astoria Queens? 2-10 employees but you have more than 50.
    Amanda Kingsley

Oh my gosh. How dumb do you think people are? So you made your business name citi capital and you expect people to believe that you guys creatively thought of this name on your own? Who in the world spells city with an i at the end besides the giant banking conglomerate that owns half of America? Yet the great guys over at Mr. Advance/Citi capital were sitting together in their conference room sipping starbucks and using a white board to brainstorm some unique names and they came up with citi cap!
    We are native to NY. This is our city! Born and raised here, thats why we called ourselves CITI Capital- nothing to do with CITI group k tough guy?
    Regardless now we are MR Advance- MR Advance has no white label and no deals broker out- We give brokers like you whitelabels
    We fund deals no one wants to fund whether it is a 2nd-6th position or reverse consolidation. Thats why we're in business, thats why my ISO'S keep coming back because of our service and funding platform. We are as high risk as is gets so am I doing something wrong by funding deals for people that they can't have funded anywhere else? I ASSUME NOT! MCA needs Mr Advance and here we are