Tvt capital backdoors deals with ez funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tvt capital backdoors deals with ez funding

I was irate to learn that TVT funded the MY merchant with another broker a couple of days after sending my company the denial below. My customer is a accountant they funded 45k to and paid off all other positions.

DENIAL FROM TVT BELOW:

WE CANT DO ANYTHING HERE DUE TO SIC CODE AND A BUNCH OF HIGH RISK POSITIONS. GUESS IT WAS OK TO DO THE DEAL WITH EZ FUNDING

calculated backdoor to EZ Funding Stay away from TVT!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

How do you know they funded it? The merchant told you?

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Screen name not delivering

Tvt family owns all the bravo pizza in nyc. Just cold call bravo pizza for advances. Lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

what was the time period from when you got declined to when they funded it ?

5 days and killed my other contract

They told us by e-mail and said sorry an,d said that EZ Funding provided more financials he is a accountant who I funded many times like I couldn't get more financials out right thieves all documented step by step by e-mail ...What happened to this deial e-mail TVT?

DENIAL FROM TVT BELOW:

WE CANT DO ANYTHING HERE DUE TO SIC CODE AND A BUNCH OF HIGH RISK POSITIONS.

GUESS IT WAS OK TO DO THE DEAL WITH EZ FUNDING

My client told me he was sorry but with such a great contract he had to take it 7 months $45k guess he wasn't so bad after all TVT!

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

To be fair to TVT, EZ might have initially received a decline as well but then provided more information to help underwriter take a better look

Or on the other hand, the CEO of TVT could have saw the submission come in from two different ISO's and said "screw Backdoor Avenger he seems like a real dick" and then called EZ business and said "your good here bro, this merchant is shopping around but I'm just going to decline this submission for every other broker and give you a sick nasty offer to close LETS GET IT FUNDEDDDDDD"

Bottom line my submission was first then after my decline magically EZ reached out with a great deal its Black and white period. Never was it mentioned that someone else also submitted it was a flat out decline due to SIC code and multiple positions.

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

1) Are there multiple funders at TVT that one said no, one said yes?
    2) Do you trust "your" merchant to be honest with you?

What does your ISO rep at TVT say?

Yes the Merchant informed us: rate & term and that EZ funding contacted him 2 days after we submitted to TVT

Contacted CEO directly and he admitted we were first.

Said EZ Funding sent in a Tax Return- That is called a stip. The previous years income as you know is on the app.

This was a solid premeditated Back Door deal. Decline was due to SIC code and existing positions....for us-

Forewarned is forearmed- you want to do business with a lender that steals your hard work- be my guest. This was only the second deal that we sent to them and they stole it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

painful lesson, happens in this business, move on to another funder you can get a good relationship with.

Not a good look, TVT. I’ve always had my suspicions. Too ad hoc for my taste.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 12-26-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackDoorAvenger View Post
    Contacted CEO directly and he admitted we were first.

Said EZ Funding sent in a Tax Return- That is called a stip. The previous years income as you know is on the app.

This was a solid premeditated Back Door deal. Decline was due to SIC code and existing positions....for us-

Forewarned is forearmed- you want to do business with a lender that steals your hard work- be my guest. This was only the second deal that we sent to them and they stole it.
    I dunno man

I don't work with TVT but I picture them like a cowboy gunslinger in the wild west who walks around with a dark black pistol, doesn't talk much, but when they get into a gun fight they go for the biggest baddest mofo out there and shoots them down faster than the other cowboy could say "wait I need 12 points on this deal"

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

i dont think this is a backdoor more like a screwup the question is would they make good on their mistake or say screw you

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    i dont think this is a backdoor more like a screwup the question is would they make good on their mistake or say screw you
    That's the right question to ask. Call the CEO back and see what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    I dunno man

I don't work with TVT but I picture them like a cowboy gunslinger in the wild west who walks around with a dark black pistol, doesn't talk much, but when they get into a gun fight they go for the biggest baddest mofo out there and shoots them down faster than the other cowboy could say "wait I need 12 points on this deal"
    Supposedly TVT is aggressive AF with suing other funders.

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

I've been on the receiving end of a screw-up. Not fun, but we move on.

Is this a screw up or did they fund with their preferred ISO?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Supposedly TVT is aggressive AF with suing other funders.
    That's no fun

Does TVT go through Colonial Funding to co-fund deals?

https://www.pepperlaw.com/publicatio...on-2017-06-06/

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Is this a screw up or did they fund with their preferred ISO?
    My professional guess is that backdooravenger hasn't funded with TVT yet or funded only a few deals ( I am guessing this because hes very upset over this one which as Zachary Ramirez once said is an indication of their deal flow) so when backdooravenger sent this deal in, the underwriter was like "ehhh I don't like it, decline.". 2 days later EZ business, who funds a lot with TVT, sent the same deal in WITH tax returns and an explanation as to why the merchant is seeking money. The underwriter saw that EZ sent it in and thought "okay I'll take a serious look at this!" and then saw the tax returns and said "hmmmm this could be a fantastic deal!" and sent an offer out.

that sounds like nepotism. again, happens, move on.