Where are all the ISOs?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where are all the ISOs?

I'm new-ish to the industry. I did sales for a few months and switched off to ISO relations for a direct lender. Where can I find brokerages/ISO's who focus on MCA deals?

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Mic Drop.

lol im sure every funder here would be thrilled to share there database that they spent years recruiting with you

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Call Marcus Chapman. He will help you with what you need. Best to call him very early in the AM tho. 3am is best.

Such nice people on this forum i love it

onestop u gotta be realistic

Quote Originally Posted by onestopfunder View Post
    I'm new-ish to the industry. I did sales for a few months and switched off to ISO relations for a direct lender. Where can I find brokerages/ISO's who focus on MCA deals?
    Are you saying you want to work for them to get your feet wet?

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

Google merchant cash advance and call

Best way to find iso's is learning about the product your fund is offering. Posting about what you guys do on linkedin and other sources and if someone thinks it's a good fit for them they'll get in touch with you.Don't waste your time begging iso's to sign up with you it's pathetic.You can spend that time working merchants building a client book.

Yes also don't beg because as the saying goes, beggars are for losers and chosers are for companies like Mr. Advance. You definitely need to stand out as Waldo in a crowd of thousands of people wearing white and black stripped outfits. Find your niche and Nunya that niche until people respect you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppie View Post
    Best way to find iso's is learning about the product your fund is offering. Posting about what you guys do on linkedin and other sources and if someone thinks it's a good fit for them they'll get in touch with you.Don't waste your time begging iso's to sign up with you it's pathetic.You can spend that time working merchants building a client book.

Solid piece, thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    Yes also don't beg because as the saying goes, beggars are for losers and chosers are for companies like Mr. Advance. You definitely need to stand out as Waldo in a crowd of thousands of people wearing white and black stripped outfits. Find your niche and Nunya that niche until people respect you for it.

I definitely hear that, makes total sense. I'm just interested in doing it right is all.

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppie View Post
    its sad that this yoyo is bating you into writing all this sincere stuf when he/ she obv doesn't care and is just bored with themselves

I definitely hear that, makes total sense. I'm just interested in doing it right is all.
    Listen you have to hatch your goose eggs before you make canned soup. The day you understand what that means is the day you will have ISO's knocking on your door. Good luck my man.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Have something that interest people and they will all find you.

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    Listen you have to hatch your goose eggs before you make canned soup. The day you understand what that means is the day you will have ISO's knocking on your door. Good luck my man.
    Goose eggs and canned soup... whats that all about lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 17416

If you could only handle merchants for a few months how long do you think you’re going to last with me?

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

poor guy, lol

Quote Originally Posted by channin19 View Post
    If you could only handle merchants for a few months how long do you think you’re going to last with me?
    Another opportunity arose and I simply decided to take it
    I was handling merchants pretty well actually, in case you were wondering.

Before anyone will take you seriously, you need to get jumped-in.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Before anyone will take you seriously, you need to get jumped-in.
    Hahah can you elaborate on that?

It’s like a gang. To become a member you’ve got to get jumped-in (unless you’re willing to kill to get in).

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Why don't you list 5 reasons shere why anyone should/would submit to you, instead of the gazillion of other funds out there? That's a start...if you are serious about new ISOs

What he means is that you must swim with the dolphins before you walk with the bumble bees

Banned Reputation points: 17775 cynthia's Avatar

Why doesnt someone at your company give you even the slightest clue about any of this???
    Since you're here asking this, I can assume that this funding company you work for doesnt know how to get ISOs, or must be brand new, or...well just plain incompetent.
    With that said, I know someone with a list. Charge $$ per ISO office lead. DM if interested.