Where are all the ISOs? - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by onestopfunder View Post
    I'm new-ish to the industry. I did sales for a few months and switched off to ISO relations for a direct lender. Where can I find brokerages/ISO's who focus on MCA deals?
    Is my job in jeopardy now with all these ISO relationship builders ?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Go on google - type "Business Funding" and call EVERYONE from page 1 all the way to page 50. That is hands down the best way to recruit an ISO/Broker. But, you better know what your talking about. One "Umm" or Uhhh" your done.

Good luck!
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

Yeah these ISO's are viscous but that's why they earn the big bucks. You need to have at least 3 hilarious jokes on hand and if your voice cracks screeches or squekes they will tear you apart. Once they send you their first submission you need to WALK UP to the underwriter. Look that underwriter dead in their eyes and say "I need you to be as aggressive as possible on this one" and then walk away. 5 minutes later bring them some fine chocolates and a fresh cup of coffee (you want them to have happy thoughts while they are underwriting the deal). When they send the decline immediately jump up from your desk and say something like "THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE HOW DO WE EXPECT TO GROW AS A COMPANY IF WE ARE AFRAID TO TAKE RISKS". When they finally approve the deal, call your ISO immediately and let them know what the approval is. Ask them if there is anything you can do to help get the deal closed and work with them HAND IN HAND ON GETTING THROUGH EVERY SINGLE STEP. If they request any stips to be removed, get those damn stips removed faster than a hot girl asking you to remove her bikini. Don't celebrate until you get an email saying "funded" and once you do, call the ISO and say congratulations and then ask for more deals BUT let them know WHY they should send you more deals. You need to say something like "I will work harder than anyone has ever worked in their entire life on your deals so give me a chance".

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Mic Drop*

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    Yeah these ISO's are viscous but that's why they earn the big bucks. You need to have at least 3 hilarious jokes on hand and if your voice cracks screeches or squekes they will tear you apart. Once they send you their first submission you need to WALK UP to the underwriter. Look that underwriter dead in their eyes and say "I need you to be as aggressive as possible on this one" and then walk away. 5 minutes later bring them some fine chocolates and a fresh cup of coffee (you want them to have happy thoughts while they are underwriting the deal). When they send the decline immediately jump up from your desk and say something like "THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE HOW DO WE EXPECT TO GROW AS A COMPANY IF WE ARE AFRAID TO TAKE RISKS". When they finally approve the deal, call your ISO immediately and let them know what the approval is. Ask them if there is anything you can do to help get the deal closed and work with them HAND IN HAND ON GETTING THROUGH EVERY SINGLE STEP. If they request any stips to be removed, get those damn stips removed faster than a hot girl asking you to remove her bikini. Don't celebrate until you get an email saying "funded" and once you do, call the ISO and say congratulations and then ask for more deals BUT let them know WHY they should send you more deals. You need to say something like "I will work harder than anyone has ever worked in their entire life on your deals so give me a chance".
    Basically.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

All jokes aside...nothnig comes Fast ...we started with 3 subs per day with a handful of ISO's. You cant give up and you need a company that believes in you and does not put pressure on you the first few months for little production. i like to think of ISO relationship like building a masterpiece and only after a few months does the picture start to show its brilliance. however you can be the best ISO developer but lots of other parts whitihn the company needs to fall into place like a fine Swiss watch.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    All jokes aside...nothnig comes Fast ...we started with 3 subs per day with a handful of ISO's. You cant give up and you need a company that believes in you and does not put pressure on you the first few months for little production. i like to think of ISO relationship like building a masterpiece and only after a few months does the picture start to show its brilliance. however you can be the best ISO developer but lots of other parts whitihn the company needs to fall into place like a fine Swiss watch.
    I agree with this. You need to have all the right components to start to have success with ISO's. A lot of the times, ISO reps will start to white label when they don't have a complete package. Don't do that. Instead, talk to your higher ups and let them know what you guys could be doing different.

I agree with this. You need to have all the right components to start to have success with ISO's. A lot of the times, ISO reps will start to white label when they don't have a complete package. Don't do that. Instead, talk to your higher ups and let them know what you guys could be doing different.
    you also need to be working for a funder that got all the capital to fund all the contracts that come in! Mantis is well positioned to fund all that comes at us plus Millions more per month.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Hahah well thats quiet a tip right there. I will definitely take that into consideration moving forward, appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    Go on google - type "Business Funding" and call EVERYONE from page 1 all the way to page 50. That is hands down the best way to recruit an ISO/Broker. But, you better know what your talking about. One "Umm" or Uhhh" your done.

Good luck!
    Not gonna lie I've actually done that, as well as some other similar methods out there

Member Reputation points: 6902 morgan.quinn's Avatar

Board with every funder you can find and wait for the ISO coordinator to send a CC instead of a BCC LOL

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

every so often i get blast email to all of someones iso's , want it?

I find it amusing that anyone would enter this industry and try to sell to professionals who probably have more experienced and knowledge regarding the product you are representing.