Remote Brokers Wanted | High Comission
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Remote Brokers Wanted | High Commission

Good Evening,

I'm looking for brokers that can work from the flexibility of there home (or wherever there's WiFi.)

Willing to pay good commission for experienced salespeople.

Leads will be provided!

Send a PM if interested! Let's discuss.
    Last edited by Dean Yadid; 01-27-2019 at 02:33 AM.
    Founder & CEO
    Diamond Equities Group & VVS Funding

Hi,

I have many years of experience with MCA. Currently manufacturing my own telemarketed leads, but most of them are no good.
    Am interested to start immediately.

Jay

Senior Member Reputation points: 24

I am very interested in working something out with you. I have 3 yrs experience in cash advance. Worked on a dialer/crm for most of that
    time. You can reach me any time at 954-549-5848. Kevin Harms Lion Capital. Otherwise I will call you tomorrow.

Call me thanks Paul

Do you allow your iso to syndicate on deals?

I am very interested in working with you. I have 4 yrs experience in the cash advance business. I can reach me any time at (404) -857-5756.

I am very interested. I have several years in the industry but currently made a move overseas and need new deals coming in. You can reach me at (718)362-7754 or info@mcasos.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

you are crazy to give out leads to brokers who will take your leads and fund them elsewhere. terrible model. hire your own inside sales reps and manage it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    you are crazy to give out leads to brokers who will take your leads and fund them elsewhere. Terrible model. Hire your own inside sales reps and manage it properly.
    That's assuming I hire everybody that contacts me; I'm here to build connections, brokers taking my leads can happen remotely or internally. It's about knowing who to hire and who to stay away from. I appreciate the criticism but I'm doing just fine.
    Last edited by Dean Yadid; 02-22-2019 at 02:27 AM.
    Founder & CEO

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

we thought that to and did that same model in the past and these "brokers" flipped deals left and right. stacked them like pancakes, and cease and desists were used as toilet paper. just trying to warn you of this model.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

I believe Companies who have opportunities for independent sales agents should have the departments to handle the processing and support. Do your due diligence before you inquire to anyone who says you can work at home and i'll pay you. You can have leads (like there is a shortage of those guys right?) and a dialer/CRM whatever in one day. You can sign up with Funding Companies or know people and you want to build an instant super ISO now targeting the smaller broker. Relationships are everything in this industry and you can't just open a website and do so.

Your website has absolutely no terms and conditions explaining your services or products. You have slight information about the direct products you offer as a broker. You don't include any criteria and it is advertised to Merchants. Again, you popped up a website and a logo for an at home agent to use, with no online stance and a home address.

I hate to piggy back off of your post here but If you are seeking a remote position in which you originate business financial products and/or want more products to offer, please contact me for information and I will gladly send over information that I can back along with a 75% commission directly to you of the highest commission offered/buy rate through our strategic partnerships. Some of these partnerships are not taking independent agents or Brokers because the market is filled with Companies who cannot validate themselves to the Merchants. This means they cannot offer the security and trust value of submitting safely and getting a true unbiased off whether the originator can work with 3 direct product companies or 50. We carefully chose our relationships based on experience and all around moral character and the innovation of how the professionals in the Business Finance Community work together.

We safe guard your submissions and offer brand recognition pieces, easy submissions, communication through many online channels for support, and by the way - a staff of reputable administration and processors who are loyal to the Company. We take care of our own and we don't backdoor inhouse and we withhold our Partnerships to the same standard.

We prequalify, soft credit pull, and do online review/background checks prior to submissions (no surprises) and within 20 minutes of submission you will know 1 - what type of deal it is 2- what else you need 3 - what is the expectation. That is what we offer to agents. We also assist with Closing without taking commissions (which is stupid, we work together to grow so you can be a better closer!)

Leads. We have them. It's all in how you use them to ensure you get them back as a retained client. We offer other solutions such as reviews for those who have defaulted or went through chaos from those who formally represented this Industry. I say "no more" as Merchants are getting smarter and so are Brokers when either coming into this industry from other like professions and starting as an Agent (not a Funder Lender Broker) or leaving a bad situation and doing it right on your own because you know how to work with Business Owners.

When starting out or wanting to grow independently as a Company or Broker - you need help in areas and cannot do it alone. Deal Placement to valid funders and getting paid and syndication is available with a proprietary platform and in-house operations. I am proud to represent a Company and professionals that are trusted in this industry. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

All inquiries are kept confidential. Our office is located in Florida with Validated National Representation who proudly utilize those on are team. I look forward to big fundings and long standing relationships!
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    I believe Companies who have opportunities for independent sales agents should have the departments to handle the processing and support. Do your due diligence before you inquire to anyone who says you can work at home and i'll pay you. You can have leads (like there is a shortage of those guys right?) and a dialer/CRM whatever in one day. You can sign up with Funding Companies or know people and you want to build an instant super ISO now targeting the smaller broker. Relationships are everything in this industry and you can't just open a website and do so.

Your website has absolutely no terms and conditions explaining your services or products. You have slight information about the direct products you offer as a broker. You don't include any criteria and it is advertised to Merchants. Again, you popped up a website and a logo for an at home agent to use, with no online stance and a home address.

I hate to piggy back off of your post here but If you are seeking a remote position in which you originate business financial products and/or want more products to offer, please contact me for information and I will gladly send over information that I can back along with a 75% commission directly to you of the highest commission offered/buy rate through our strategic partnerships. Some of these partnerships are not taking independent agents or Brokers because the market is filled with Companies who cannot validate themselves to the Merchants. This means they cannot offer the security and trust value of submitting safely and getting a true unbiased off whether the originator can work with 3 direct product companies or 50. We carefully chose our relationships based on experience and all around moral character and the innovation of how the professionals in the Business Finance Community work together.

We safe guard your submissions and offer brand recognition pieces, easy submissions, communication through many online channels for support, and by the way - a staff of reputable administration and processors who are loyal to the Company. We take care of our own and we don't backdoor inhouse and we withhold our Partnerships to the same standard.

We prequalify, soft credit pull, and do online review/background checks prior to submissions (no surprises) and within 20 minutes of submission you will know 1 - what type of deal it is 2- what else you need 3 - what is the expectation. That is what we offer to agents. We also assist with Closing without taking commissions (which is stupid, we work together to grow so you can be a better closer!)

Leads. We have them. It's all in how you use them to ensure you get them back as a retained client. We offer other solutions such as reviews for those who have defaulted or went through chaos from those who formally represented this Industry. I say "no more" as Merchants are getting smarter and so are Brokers when either coming into this industry from other like professions and starting as an Agent (not a Funder Lender Broker) or leaving a bad situation and doing it right on your own because you know how to work with Business Owners.

When starting out or wanting to grow independently as a Company or Broker - you need help in areas and cannot do it alone. Deal Placement to valid funders and getting paid and syndication is available with a proprietary platform and in-house operations. I am proud to represent a Company and professionals that are trusted in this industry. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

All inquiries are kept confidential. Our office is located in Florida with Validated National Representation who proudly utilize those on are team. I look forward to big fundings and long standing relationships!
    Amanda, I appreciate the criticism. I believe in simplicity and good ethics. I understand that my website might not be the best, but it sure does the job. I close deals with merchants based on the relationship I build with them throughout time. My website will upgrade itself as I progress in the industry; after all, I am not re-directing my clientele to my site to close the deal, I rely on my mouth to do so. Furthermore, I can confidently say I have never lost a merchant to another companies website.

P.S Thank you for the double advertisement, very smooth.
    Last edited by Dean Yadid; 02-22-2019 at 03:56 PM.
    Founder & CEO