If you call them...they will FUND!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Aged. So a buyer gets this slop 120 days (pfffft) after the previous shmuck. Got it.
    So let me explain how it works... The data is typically aged 14-45 days, it is not solicited to by anyone until we deliver the files. These merchants are shopping for funding but we don't complicate the process by putting them out to dozens of brokers. Do you think that makes sense?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by lookin4funds View Post
    So let me explain how it works... The data is typically aged 14-45 days, it is not solicited to by anyone until we deliver the files. These merchants are shopping for funding but we don't complicate the process by putting them out to dozens of brokers. Do you think that makes sense?
    No it does not make sense. Why would you sit on a lead for up to 45 days? If it is not solicited by anyone in that time frame, then something is very wrong.

So the data set I am making reference to applies for funding from their traditional bank or a large 1st position A-paper lender.... They are declined because of industry or having existing advance....I get that information after previously stated time frame.... We market to.. We distribute... Wash, rinse, repeat.... Does that help???