Bfs always kills deals after funding call
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Quote Originally Posted by wallerbusiness View Post
    Marcus Im going to have to respectfully disagree with your statement. I stop sending deals to BFS last year over several clients. All A to B paper. They were good in the beginning but after they started sending deals out the back door to their inside staff I cut them off. These are facts. My reps cold call face to face and get 1st position deals. After a decline I have had my clients call me back and said BFS called them to offer them a deal. In less than 30 days. Come on Marcus. I respect your opinion but my company will no longer do business with them. Caution to any rep.
    usually if an offer is out over 15 days bfs internal team will call the merchant and close, each lender may give a exclusivity period but BFS does not, they will. example

Broker A submits app 3 months bank - offer sent to broker
    Broker b sends SAME App and 3 months bank dl and voided check get same offer and contract.

Broker A will also have the ability to get contracts a piggy back off of broker B's work. Thusly making the brokers fight for the deal to lower commissions and closed the merchants.

I listed a post about this a while ago, but they claim to sense discontinue this practice, but I have learn to sanitize contracts and make sure I have control of client while getting offers.

Unlike YS which uses the first to sign contract rule.

also 7 days if no return contract YS will call you client or affiliate lender house will contact client,

Quote Originally Posted by Davincinc View Post
    usually if an offer is out over 15 days bfs internal team will call the merchant and close, each lender may give a exclusivity period but BFS does not, they will. example

Broker A submits app 3 months bank - offer sent to broker
    Broker b sends SAME App and 3 months bank dl and voided check get same offer and contract.

Broker A will also have the ability to get contracts a piggy back off of broker B's work. Thusly making the brokers fight for the deal to lower commissions and closed the merchants.

I listed a post about this a while ago, but they claim to sense discontinue this practice, but I have learn to sanitize contracts and make sure I have control of client while getting offers.

Unlike YS which uses the first to sign contract rule.

also 7 days if no return contract YS will call you client or affiliate lender house will contact client,
    The scenario you described with Broker A and Broker B is also first to signed contract, no?