Unfortunately, BFS has become what I must refer to as a "f-ckfunder" (typical translation for a f-ckboi, but in MCA terms) nowadays.
They went from being the 1st company I ever signed up with as an ISO, having had nothing but a great experience with them in the beginning, to just flat out BUGGING! I think management changed on a lot of levels, and the company is doomed now.

I once had BFS tell me that the merchant had to submit bank statements in ENGLISH because that was their policy. I'm telling them that bank statements are EASY to translate because all they need to understand are three freakin terms: deposits, withdrawals, and balance! Meanwhile to prove their f-ckfundery, I verified with the power broker I had also submitted the file to whether or not they had an offer.

They did, in fact, have an offer, as long as they so-called "syndicated" on it, and of course, once I pressed them to tell me whom the offer came from, lo & behold... it was BFS. The original folks I did business with back then, the Lyn Glovers, the Derek Carrillos, the Chris Barbers are long gone nostalgic memories of what it was like to deal with a REAL funding company; what I refer to as the "real BFS."

I know they weren't even at the top of the company, but it's who I dealt with over there. They were all straight shooters. Ask me about BFS today, and all I can tell you is stay your ass the f'ck away.