Put your thinking caps on.....
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Put your thinking caps on.....

Hey DF,

As most of you know.... We are Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank. We offer flexible working capital solutions in the forms of factoring and asset based lines of credit. We are trusted partners for many companies across several industries which include building supplies/home improvement products and sporting goods/marine products.

Many of us are wrapping up our year, planning Holiday events, and thinking about a plan of attack next year. Owners of distributors and manufactures of the above mentioned industries are thinking "how am I going to get products to my customers this Spring and do I have enough capital to satisfy demand from my customers?" Spring is the busiest time for many of these companies.

That being said.... Many companies are going to be seeking a better facility or larger facility now in advance of customer orders that will be hitting them in the coming weeks.

We can help.... Our ideal client:
    -Manufacturers or distributors of building products, home improvement products, sporting goods products, and marine products (anything that goes on a boat except the boat itself). Companies that sell to large distributors or large retailers.
    -Based anywhere in the US.
    -Revenues from $2Mil to $300Mil
    -Facility need from $250K to well over $25Mil.

Why companies chose Us:
    -We listen first and move fast.
    -We are bank owned and have a lower cost of funds. We can also layer in other bank services.
    -All our credit decisions are made at our division. We are faster than the bank and can work with challenged companies or companies in transition.
    -We can include inventory finance as an accommodation to a receivables facility.

Put your thinking caps on and happy hunting.

Best,

Kevin
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Do you folks care about these ideas I post? I don't want to post things you don't find interesting or useful. Feedback is always appreciated.....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Hey DF,

As most of you know.... We are Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank. We offer flexible working capital solutions in the forms of factoring and asset based lines of credit. We are trusted partners for many companies across several industries which include building supplies/home improvement products and sporting goods/marine products.

Many of us are wrapping up our year, planning Holiday events, and thinking about a plan of attack next year. Owners of distributors and manufactures of the above mentioned industries are thinking "how am I going to get products to my customers this Spring and do I have enough capital to satisfy demand from my customers?" Spring is the busiest time for many of these companies.

That being said.... Many companies are going to be seeking a better facility or larger facility now in advance of customer orders that will be hitting them in the coming weeks.

We can help.... Our ideal client:
    -Manufacturers or distributors of building products, home improvement products, sporting goods products, and marine products (anything that goes on a boat except the boat itself). Companies that sell to large distributors or large retailers.
    -Based anywhere in the US.
    -Revenues from $2Mil to $300Mil
    -Facility need from $250K to well over $25Mil.

Why companies chose Us:
    -We listen first and move fast.
    -We are bank owned and have a lower cost of funds. We can also layer in other bank services.
    -All our credit decisions are made at our division. We are faster than the bank and can work with challenged companies or companies in transition.
    -We can include inventory finance as an accommodation to a receivables facility.

Put your thinking caps on and happy hunting.

Best,

Kevin
    I wish I had more Clients that fit into your criteria
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com