Looking for telemarketing services
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for telemarketing services

Hi guys - we are a Canadian funder looking for telemarketing services. Specifically looking for telemarketers to hot transfer qualified leads to our sales team. We would like to pay per qualified lead. Preferred jurisdictions for location of the call centre are the Philippines or India. Please contact me if you are in the business and are interested in discussing this. Thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Sure, every business owner loves the opening "Herro, can I talk to Mr. John? Herro Mr. John, you like business money? We have much business money. We transfer you to our salesman. Thanks much." Closing ratio on those should be phenomenal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Sure, every business owner loves the opening "Herro, can I talk to Mr. John? Herro Mr. John, you like business money? We have much business money. We transfer you to our salesman. Thanks much." Closing ratio on those should be phenomenal.
    That visual is hilarious!! reminds me of the dictator in the movie Team America

Member Reputation points: 1336

I have a ton of experience calling into Canada for both MCA and processing. I run an extremely successful campaign in Canada and agree - do not go outside of Canada or the US. I have several ISOS who I have helped launch in Canada. They didn't stay domestic and bombed.

Member Reputation points: 1336

I have a ton of experience calling into Canada for both MCA and processing. I run an extremely successful campaign in Canada and agree - do not go outside of Canada or the US. I have several ISOS who I have helped launch in Canada. They didn't stay domestic and bombed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Why are people ragging so bad on India/Philippines call centers? I bet their live transfers are like $8... Hell, you can make a joke about outsourcing it a part of your pitch.

"Yeah Bob, we have to hire those Indian guys since the minimum wage is about to jump to the moon *chuckle*. You know how it goes with this economy. Anyways, tell me about the money you're looking for, what's your plan for the capital?"

I bet you the CPA is astounding if you had the right team in place to take those transfers (even if the conversion metrics aren't too great)

We dont do Telemarketing but we do supply national radio campaigns with a fixed cost per call. We can always run it through an IVR and filter the calls down to fit specific criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by MerchantCashLeads View Post
    We dont do Telemarketing but we do supply national radio campaigns with a fixed cost per call. We can always run it through an IVR and filter the calls down to fit specific criteria.
    I'd like to hear about your radio campaign. Please message me with your contact information.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Why are people ragging so bad on India/Philippines call centers? I bet their live transfers are like $8... Hell, you can make a joke about outsourcing it a part of your pitch.

"Yeah Bob, we have to hire those Indian guys since the minimum wage is about to jump to the moon *chuckle*. You know how i
    it goes with this economy. Anyways, tell me about the money you're looking for, what's your plan for the capital?"

I bet you the CPA is astounding if you had the right team in place to take those transfers (even if the conversion metrics aren't too great)
    Right on Zach. But everybody isn't a salesman, and God knows a good one with the quick wit and personality to turn that around is hard to find. I think a lot of ISO's think that buying leads means you get layup deals delivered to your doorstep. A lead is just that, a lead in to have an intelligent conversation, an "at bat" if you will (pardon the baseball analogy). If you can't swing and don't have the fundamentals to hit the ball, your "at bat" is worthless. You're out.
    Last edited by FUNd; 08-18-2014 at 10:12 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Right on Zach. But everybody isn't a salesman, and God knows a good one with the quick wit and personality to turn that around is hard to find. I think a lot of ISO's think that buying leads means you get layup deals delivered to your doorstep. A lead is just that, a lead in to have an intelligent conversation, an "at bat" if you will (pardon the baseball analogy). If you can't swing and don't have the fundamentals to hit the ball, your "at bat" is worthless. You're out.
    Good point, FUNd. Haven't thought about it like that. It's tough to get a solid team in place...

Member Reputation points: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by EvaStanley View Post
    Hi guys - we are a Canadian funder looking for telemarketing services. Specifically looking for telemarketers to hot transfer qualified leads to our sales team. We would like to pay per qualified lead. Preferred jurisdictions for location of the call centre are the Philippines or India. Please contact me if you are in the business and are interested in discussing this. Thanks.
    For a domestic call center we often refer partners (many different industries, not just MCA) to TTC out of Chicago. They are reasonably priced and do quality work.

Also, if you join BPO groups on LinkedIn, you can have your pick of the litter for overseas call centers.

You can always email me at info@merchantcashleads.com, my name is Brett and we are in NY. Thanks!!

MCA is our Specialty

We are a call center specializing in MCA leads. We are based out of California with a call center on the Mexican Border. We have great references and a strong MCA background. We use a state of the art lead management system like no other. Unlike other companies we are completely transparent and you would be able to have direct contact with your telemarketers. In addition to generating leads we can provide back office service, quality control calls and also retention calls for bringing back customers that previously cancelled.

Thank you,

Eddie Sandoval
    eddie@sancobusiness.com

Noob Reputation points: 10

Merchant Cash Advance Services

Quote Originally Posted by EvaStanley View Post
    Hello Eva Stanley, We are a telemarketing services company who specializes in MCA based out of California. I would like to get more information of what you are looking for and setup a meeting to discuss your needs. Please send me all the information to: cduarte@sancobusiness.com

There a few good call centers I know in Mexico that may do the magic. It so happens that a lot of qualified people are deported to Mexico (from the U.S.) while most of them speak perfect English and some hardly speak Spanish.

Here are few articles about this topic:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/depor...e-call-centers

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/09/0...vide-jobs.html

Hi.

Im opening up a call center in Nicaragua. The cost per agent is $500.. I did this before with another center who provided services to Target. I operate an ISO in Miami and Nicaragua.

Gil Zapata
    Lendinero
    KGFA Capital

Shoot me an email: gil@lendinero.com - Thanks.

hello

we are calldatahost.

we can get you leads and telemarketers for hire at competitive rates.

we are looking for companies who want leads on a per commission basis

we are also open to work on a hourly pay model also

email-google hangout us at arunbalajikm@gmail.com
    skype us at arundatatech
    yahoo us at calldatahost

Banned Reputation points: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Good point, FUNd. Haven't thought about it like that. It's tough to get a solid team in place...
    And if you put the right technology in place you can spend more time increasing funding opportunities through systems while you work on training your advisors. Put great advisor training and technology into practice and you will dominate the industry!

Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eisandoval View Post
    we are a call center specializing in mca leads. We are based out of california with a call center on the mexican border. We have great references and a strong mca background. We use a state of the art lead management system like no other. Unlike other companies we are completely transparent and you would be able to have direct contact with your telemarketers. In addition to generating leads we can provide back office service, quality control calls and also retention calls for bringing back customers that previously cancelled.

Thank you,

eddie sandoval
    eddie@sancobusiness.com
    eddie!!!!!!!

Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eisandoval View Post
    We are a call center specializing in MCA leads. We are based out of California with a call center on the Mexican Border. We have great references and a strong MCA background. We use a state of the art lead management system like no other. Unlike other companies we are completely transparent and you would be able to have direct contact with your telemarketers. In addition to generating leads we can provide back office service, quality control calls and also retention calls for bringing back customers that previously cancelled.

Thank you,

Eddie Sandoval
    eddie@sancobusiness.com
    Sanco moved?