Looking for Equipment Financing/Leasing Partner
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for Equipment Financing/Leasing Partner

We’re a small loan broker, in business since 2014. Our applications are self-generated and inbound. We don’t buy leads and we don’t accept outside applications. On a monthly basis, we originate approximately $2 million in SBA loans, $1.5 million in short term business loans and $200k in cash advances. We have hundreds of active clients, thousands who’ve applied with us and a repeat business rate in excess of 80%. We’d like to add equipment financing/leasing to our product mix and are looking for a broker-friendly lender to partner with. If interested, please message directly.

We’re a small loan broker, in business since 2014. Our applications are self-generated and inbound. We don’t buy leads and we don’t accept outside applications. On a monthly basis, we originate approximately $2 million in SBA loans, $1.5 million in short term business loans and $200k in cash advances. We have hundreds of active clients, thousands who’ve applied with us and a repeat business rate in excess of 80%. We’d like to add equipment financing/leasing to our product mix and are looking for a broker-friendly lender to partner with. If interested, please message directly.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

I would love to get an opportunity at competing for your Cash Advance clients - As for Equipment financing, i believe Ironwood does a good amount of it. Reach out to me privately and ill point you in the right direction.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Member Reputation points: 817 Jplummer's Avatar

We are a family owned equipment finance company that has been in business since 1957. Our parent company owns 17 car dealerships, a Cessna dealership, couple of Indian motorcycle dealerships and several other companies. We operate with our own capital and have flexible parameters. We do vet the brokers we work with and will require 3 verifiable references that are willing to vouch for your business practices. If we sound like a good fit. Give me a call.
    Jim Plummer
    Quality Leasing Co., Inc.
    A Tom Wood Automotive Company
    Office: 317-253-4415
    Direct: 317-845-8768
    Fax: 317-688-6420
    Cell: 317-512-9618
    www.qualityleasingco.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalPartners View Post
    Hi CapitalPartners,

Congrats on your success! We are not pure or stand alone equipment finance people, but perhaps should be added to your toolbox. We are Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank. We offer flexible working capital solutions in the forms of factoring and asset based lines of credit. We will always lead with financing receivables, but can and will add inventory and/or equipment financing as an accommodation if it makes sense.

We are unique in the market as we are bank owned, but all of our credit decisions are made inside our division which means we can work with challenged companies or companies in transition.....and we move very fast.

Happy to schedule a call to learn more about your practice and see if there are ways we might be able to help some of your clients.

Best,

Kevin

PS: We gladly pay our referral partners referral fees.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

DM me - I can connect you with a couple direct lenders that specifically focus on equipment leasing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16113

Rogue Leasing

Member Reputation points: 10

we can help, email me bduelley@mycompanyfunding.com we lend in the equipment finance industry

Senior Member Reputation points: 39331

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    I would love to get an opportunity at competing for your Cash Advance clients - As for Equipment financing, i believe Ironwood does a good amount of it. Reach out to me privately and ill point you in the right direction.
    Lior, whose a good contact for the factoring side of cfg?

Senior Member Reputation points: 39331

Quote Originally Posted by Shorebird View Post
    Rogue Leasing
    That is a broker