Who Got a letter about the First Global Lawsuit
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    You guy are so stupid and juvenile

You do not even know when someone steals someones whole book of business away with a big scheme to defraud and how they did it.

You have no clue how fake investments work and how people are conned into believing in them by someone selling them the dream

And you aere not aware of the charges that wil be looming ..

Do you actually believe that a con artist company who got fraudulent funds...who had companies backdooring to them as 70-80% of their marketing plans..do you think that those people wil not spill the beans on the whole operations?

I am never going to spell things out on here because I am never going to be called in and asked questions because "i don't know"

You better check what you say before you say it like a fool...

People who have money $$ the back end $$$ they know you 2 do not know what the hell you are talking about and they ill never turn over 10 million to you 30 million

you better check the records and see who was charged with Rico in the past and why...fools

Last conversation with you guys. I am not going to have you saying things anymore. We can all get down to the truth if you would like so everyone can realize who the wizard of oz is and who is the big mouths that cant close sales and just steal them.Some of you are putting us in harms way...and maybe you should realize thats why happy go lucky Karen tureds into a mean *****,,she turns into a ruthless one as well...you didnt see that karen yet...cut it the **** out.

This isn't a game or catfish...no wonder some of you didn't think I had financial licenses and searched for YEARS to find them. Just because I do not backdoor people or steal from them doesnt mean that i couldnt ....because I COULD. Some of us have ethics and integrity and would rather just pick up the fking phone.

__

Just like all of your Dood Frank debates with me, the markets contracting or expanding, Regulation, Stare Decisis and BitCoin and tether

I was right 100% right you were wrong. I think I said "told you so" ...100 times already

And Florida has been a hot mess of activity like none i have ever witnessed in my life ...like Dantes Inferno...as i chug along as karen the moron with 4 defaults and 90% renewal ratios

Remember when you said I was going to be "entoumbed" West coast...yeah by a team of pikers who gang up on me because I am not going to go to the Funders/lenders you want me to and one who thinks dialing 100 uccs over 90 days is a contest
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2018 at 06:19 AM.