Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
Yeah, and you are the expert at investments etc ...not me who has been in financial services for 30 years ( investments) no marks on my license, and an ex-compliance officer principal off of wall st ...and its not like everything else I said didn't come true.

People need to to call a lawyer if they are in that situation

And anyone can be charged with anything..and when you are regulated I can promise you they will charge you with Rico

Especially when/if the company that took the money from investors was just a big Ponzi fraud bull**** thing

Let me know when you pass your Series 7, let alone a 24, then get insurance licened, and loan licensed

Insurance regulators will not play around...nor the sec/fbi and the ftc

This is all fun and games and some of you can pretend to be the King of Siam from the basement of your homes for all I care until some are doing some crap like this.

Add

And if you do not think that the person (s) who did all this crap are not singing like a bird ratting everyone and everything out to save their con artist arse you are delusional

There is no honor among thieves
I really don’t give a **** what type of convoluted notions you think up: white labeling a merchant cash advance DOES NOT CONSTITUTE RACKETEERING.

What the ****? Next you’ll claim that whitelabeing MCAs is murder. The logic is damn near the same.