Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 12169

Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle!

Who are the best known Funders out that that are actually just White-Labelers ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

I don't think anyone "purely" white labels. These brokers with such volume are probably syndicating also on a large basis.

World Global Capital, for example, is Fundkite's syndication (or white-label, not sure) with Yellowstone
    But nobody "goes" to WCG, they go through Fundkite's inside sales team, who brokers them/syndicates with Yellowstone.

Also, it's 100% impossible for anyone here to know for sure that anyone is a "pure" white label unless they themselves admit to it. Fat chance for them to admit on DF.... it will be enshrined for decades and when they get their credit line and start their being a real direct funder, it will bite them in the backside in a few years.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

World Global Capital is almost every YSC white label.
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

Delete - Misunderstood the question.
    Last edited by Lmonus; 11-15-2018 at 02:29 PM.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Karen37a
    Anyone who knows the answers to these things... won't answer.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I don't think anyone "purely" white labels. These brokers with such volume are probably syndicating also on a large basis.

World Global Capital, for example, is Fundkite's syndication (or white-label, not sure) with Yellowstone
    But nobody "goes" to WCG, they go through Fundkite's inside sales team, who brokers them/syndicates with Yellowstone.

Also, it's 100% impossible for anyone here to know for sure that anyone is a "pure" white label unless they themselves admit to it. Fat chance for them to admit on DF.... it will be enshrined for decades and when they get their credit line and start their being a real direct funder, it will bite them in the backside in a few years.
    Soon someone from Fundkite will be here saying they have no connection with YSC. And they will be lying.

Karen37a
    The main thing people need to be concerned about is...do they have the capital to fund deals

if someone is a "direct funder" with 100k a month

vs

1-5 million a month syndicator/white label or Super Iso with Free leads that actually work

you go where the money is and renewals

Some White labels put their own money into the deals, some do not.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-15-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Karen37a
    Hint * The Isos that put their own money in ( who really could call themselves a direct funder) have low default ratios and do not stack to infinity

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    The main thing people need to be concerned about is...do they have the capital to fund deals
    Some White labels put their own money into the deals, some do not.
    Yeah if the white-labeler syndicates on deals, you might even get a better offer if you were to submit directly to say Yellowstone. I mean I've had no problems funding a deal through a super ISO, white label shop, etc. as long as I get a fair share of that commission.
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email