Lease Rebate
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Lease Rebate

Any one heard of this? Sounds very suspect. One of my merchants sent this over to me asking if i had heard of it.

I googled it and nothing came up.

Went to the website and it seems to be very budget

https://jnfunding.com/lease-rebates

They lease you a piece of software at $50,000, you pay back $100,000 over 5 years? That is from their website.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Lmao yeah. Don't want to put the lender on blast who's doing this but feel free to PM me.
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post
    Lmao yeah. Don't want to put the lender on blast who's doing this but feel free to PM me.
    Thanks for the info. That is crazy ****.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

It happens, almost as crazy as merchants taking out 2+ 1.49 deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

While these guys will argue the program is legit, it’s really a scam. In order for it to work you have to literally deceive the original lender.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

“The charges are a result of an FBI investigation dubbed Operation Lease Fleece, which targeted individuals in the equipment-leasing industry, including loan brokers, equipment vendors and an employee of

“Some of the defendants – through companies called CapitalWerks in Santa Ana, Brickbanc Capital in Costa Mesa and others – marketed cash loans to small businesses experiencing credit problems. Once small businesses agreed to apply for loans, some of the defendants instead submitted equipment-lease applications to lenders. The equipment-lease applications, which were inflated so that the defendants could obtain lucrative “commissions” for themselves, were submitted along with false invoices that purported to document the sale of computer equipment to the small businesses. The defendants submitted the fraudulent equipment-lease applications because the qualifying criteria were less stringent than for a cash loan. After the lending institutions approved financing for the equipment leases, the proceeds were not used to purchase equipment as promised to the lenders. Instead, the money was used to make improper cash loans to the small businesses and to pay lucrative commissions to employees at CapitalWerks, Brickbanc and the other companies. Hundreds of bogus equipment-lease packages with fake invoices were presented to financial institutions.“

https://www.ocregister.com/2007/11/0...-leasing-scam/

This program was argued about on here before. Questions I would ask is if the equipment is ever delivered to the business? Is the lender aware that the value of the equip is inflated? Better yet, are they aware of the structure of the financing? Are they aware if the huge fees going to the middle man?

If the lender is unaware of these, it sounds like fraud.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    “The charges are a result of an FBI investigation dubbed Operation Lease Fleece, which targeted individuals in the equipment-leasing industry, including loan brokers, equipment vendors and an employee of

“Some of the defendants – through companies called CapitalWerks in Santa Ana, Brickbanc Capital in Costa Mesa and others – marketed cash loans to small businesses experiencing credit problems. Once small businesses agreed to apply for loans, some of the defendants instead submitted equipment-lease applications to lenders. The equipment-lease applications, which were inflated so that the defendants could obtain lucrative “commissions” for themselves, were submitted along with false invoices that purported to document the sale of computer equipment to the small businesses. The defendants submitted the fraudulent equipment-lease applications because the qualifying criteria were less stringent than for a cash loan. After the lending institutions approved financing for the equipment leases, the proceeds were not used to purchase equipment as promised to the lenders. Instead, the money was used to make improper cash loans to the small businesses and to pay lucrative commissions to employees at CapitalWerks, Brickbanc and the other companies. Hundreds of bogus equipment-lease packages with fake invoices were presented to financial institutions.“

https://www.ocregister.com/2007/11/0...-leasing-scam/

This program was argued about on here before. Questions I would ask is if the equipment is ever delivered to the business? Is the lender aware that the value of the equip is inflated? Better yet, are they aware of the structure of the financing? Are they aware if the huge fees going to the middle man?

If the lender is unaware of these, it sounds like fraud.
    The equipment is delivered to the business and they have to keep it on the premises. Answer to the rest of your questions is most likely not.
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by DMSprocessing View Post
    I have been doing the Lease Rebate Funding program and its definitely real.
    Said the anonymous poster on his first post.

via GIPHY

Waste of time in my experience