Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail Suley View Post
    DailyFunder should be changed to DailyKaren
    *Hourly... nay... MinutelyKaren

Karen37a
    -Amanda asked this
    I would like to know your commitment to the daily funder aka the audience.
    I have said this before and this is the main sticking point for me.

If everyone wants to be on the backend sitting somewhere getting files in ( without being a real Funder or Lender with money) there must be a real valid reason people will go to you. Examples, training, leads,Office space Having the benefit of a strong closer to TO your sales, syndication etc. People keep trying to take a shortcut or cheat.

Prospecting and Marketing are expensive and tedious and boring to most. People would rather eat dirt then cold call. ( one of the reasons being they didn't perfect the script) . They also do not want to go face to face or build a referral base ( this happens in all sales industries). Because of this hatred of prospecting this concept of "white label" has been abused and "Direct Funder". Also, there is a difference between a Real Iso an LLC calling is a self-something capital or Funder

The way that this is fixed is to pick up the phone and start prospecting or go face to face, Seo, website lead generation etc ...many ways to prospect.I have listed them many many times for people to fight and say " that doesn't work " etc etc. They are no longer here.

Once you get past this prospecting part. You have to close a sale AND hold onto it in a very Fiercely competitive atmosphere. For these reasons I have suggested for people to join a local Iso numerous times. Again to come up to nasty opposition from people who are no longer here ( out of business) or the backdoor bandits who benefit from the stolen applications.

Do any of you think I am going to be popular cutting off the supply of applications to a backdooring operation or a thief?Or cutting off a fake lead sellers business?.Or DEBT RELIEF There is a lot of money involved hence people threatening me thinking I am some Sunday school teacher.

This has been a nasty **** show and the "regulations" people are recommending will do nothing to curb this activity all that it will do it cut off investment money( and I explained this 1000 times, people have to do things wrong to figure out what right most of the time)

Fast Forward yourselves 25 years. And you are selling a Financial services product and people ask you questions and you say.. this is what works and does not work. And then they say "fu, you do not know what you are talking about" ... Because the answer is to prospect yourself first not look to snag applications like a fake white label. When you become proficient at it, You will have a team. The better you are the larger the team becomes because you cultivate great leaders below you

There is a difference between a White Label who syndicates with their own money or has big money behind them and someone saying" I am a Direct Funder" when they are just an iso who can't or won't prospect for their own business.

Amanda. My commitment is to myself my team and my Funders.I've done way more than my fair share blocking regulation that would have put a stranglehold on money and helping strangers with free prospecting and cold calling tips.
    __
    I said this before.

In the Hedge Fund World, The distaste of fame often morphs into outright secrecy, especially amongst the hedge-fund set.
    Fame is a sign of weakness
    Secrecy is a sign of success.
    Then after a life of secrecy, you can rest with your money.

Don't ask why there are no traces of my extensive financial background anymore.( until I showed it to everyone and I had them take it down right after. poof its gone)
    I wanted it that way.

Next Year is going to be Fun Fun for everyone with big money coming to infuse MCA.

And some people "Produced $ their way to the Top" some didnt..makes a huge difference. Non producers will go out in a bodybag unless they are coachable .

And there is definatly a divide between them always has been always will be

GL

End of Thread .I wont be reading a reponse this will go on for years
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-02-2018 at 09:49 AM. Reason: typo queen

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    -Amanda asked this

I have said this before and this is the main sticking point for me.

If everyone wants to be on the backend sitting somewhere getting files in ( without being a real Funder or Lender with money) there must be a real valid reason people will go to you. Examples, training, leads,Office space Having the benefit of a strong closer to TO your sales, syndication etc. People keep trying to take a shortcut or cheat.

Prospecting and Marketing are expensive and tedious and boring to most. People would rather eat dirt then cold call. ( one of the reasons being they didn't perfect the script) . They also do not want to go face to face or build a referral base ( this happens in all sales industries). Because of this hatred of prospecting this concept of "white label" has been abused and "Direct Funder". Also, there is a difference between a Real Iso an LLC calling is a self-something capital or Funder

The way that this is fixed is to pick up the phone and start prospecting or go face to face, Seo, website lead generation etc ...many ways to prospect.I have listed them many many times for people to fight and say " that doesn't work " etc etc. They are no longer here.

Once you get past this prospecting part. You have to close a sale AND hold onto it in a very Fiercely competitive atmosphere. For these reasons I have suggested for people to join a local Iso numerous times. Again to come up to nasty opposition from people who are no longer here ( out of business) or the backdoor bandits who benefit from the stolen applications.

Do any of you think I am going to be popular cutting off the supply of applications to a backdooring operation or a thief?Or cutting off a fake lead sellers business?. There is a lot of money involved hence people threatening me thinking I am some Sunday school teacher.

This has been a nasty **** show and the "regulations" people are recommending will do nothing to curb this activity all that it will do it cut off investment money( and I explained this 1000 times, people have to do things wrong to figure out what right most of the time)

Fast Forward yourselves 25 years. And you are selling a Financial services product and people ask you questions and you say.. this is what works and does not work. And then they say "fu, you do not know what you are talking about" ... Because the answer is to prospect yourself first not look to snag applications like a fake white label. When you become proficient at it, You will have a team. The better you are the larger the team becomes because you cultivate great leaders below you

There is a difference between a White Label who syndicates with their own money or has big money behind them and someone saying" I am a Direct Funder" when they are just an iso who can't or won't prospect for their own business.

Amanda. My commitment is to myself my team and my Funders.I've done way more than my fair share blocking regulation that would have put a stranglehold on money and helping strangers with free prospecting and cold calling tips.
    __
    I said this before.

In the Hedge Fund World, The distaste of fame often morphs into outright secrecy, especially amongst the hedge-fund set.

Don't ask why there are no traces of my extensive financial background anymore.( until I showed it to everyone and I had them take it down right after. poof its gone)
    I wanted it that way.

Next Year is going to be Fun Fun for everyone with big money coming to infuse MCA.

And some people "Produced $ their way to the Top" some didnt..makes a huge difference. Non producers will go out in a bodybag unless they are coachable .

GL

End of Thread .I wont be reading a reponse this will go on for years
    Karen, I haven’t even had my damn coffeee yet.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

This thread has reached peak updawg.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

On that note. Whoiskingsley is deleting her account. Ya'll know where to find me
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    This thread has reached peak updawg.
    Okay I've been in this industry a few years now, but what is updawg?!?
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email

Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post
    Oh man. Now you’ve done it.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Oh man. Now you’ve done it.
    smh west

Nunya must be sitting somewhere cracking the hell up...sorry for giving away the punchline...new people will show up and some will forget lol

Bob: Hey you smell like updog.
    Prank What's updog?
    Bob: Oh nothing much.
    Prank What's up dog?
    Bob: I told ya, nunya...its nun of your bizzzness\......

Not much, what's up with you?

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    smh west

Nunya must be sitting somewhere cracking the hell up...sorry for giving away the punchline...new people will show up and some will forget lol

Bob: Hey you smell like updog.
    Prank What's updog?
    Bob: Oh nothing much.
    Prank What's up dog?
    Bob: I told ya, nunya...its nun of your bizzzness\......
    Lol obviously I know whatup dawg is!!!!

Sheesh last time I heard that joke I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur.
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email

Karen37a
    Lol obviously I know whatup dawg is!!!!

Sheesh last time I heard that joke I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur.
    Perfect 10 From the Florida/Ny Judge on the landing

Not much, what's up with you?
    Took me a few tries. Was hoping to get Karen37a but she's a smart cookie.

Karen37a

sorry I knew it from the start which is why I was saying and now Nunya is cracking me up...i saw you toss it out a few times, no one took the bait

Nunya: I think Karen has reached max updawg.
    Karen: I have said this before and this is the main sticking point for me. If everyone wants to be on the backend sitting somewhere getting files in ( without being a real Funder or Lender with money) there must be a real valid reason people will go to you. Examples, training, leads,Office space Having the benefit of a strong closer to TO your sales, syndication etc. People keep trying to take a shortcut or cheat. Prospecting and Marketing are expensive and tedious and boring to most. People would rather eat dirt then cold call. ( one of the reasons being they didn't perfect the script) . They also do not want to go face to face or build a referral base ( this happens in all sales industries). Because of this hatred of prospecting this concept of "white label" has been abused and "Direct Funder". Also, there is a difference between a Real Iso an LLC calling is a self-something capital or Funder
    Do any of you think I am going to be popular cutting off the supply of applications to a backdooring operation or a thief?Or cutting off a fake lead sellers business?. There is a lot of money involved hence people threatening me thinking I am some Sunday school teacher.
    My commitment is to myself my team and my Funders.I've done way more than my fair share blocking regulation that would have put a stranglehold on money and helping strangers with free prospecting and cold calling tips.
    __
    I said this before.

I wanted it that way.

GL

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Nunya: I think Karen has reached max updawg.
    Karen: I have said this before and this is the main sticking point for me. If everyone wants to be on the backend sitting somewhere getting files in ( without being a real Funder or Lender with money) there must be a real valid reason people will go to you. Examples, training, leads,Office space Having the benefit of a strong closer to TO your sales, syndication etc. People keep trying to take a shortcut or cheat. Prospecting and Marketing are expensive and tedious and boring to most. People would rather eat dirt then cold call. ( one of the reasons being they didn't perfect the script) . They also do not want to go face to face or build a referral base ( this happens in all sales industries). Because of this hatred of prospecting this concept of "white label" has been abused and "Direct Funder". Also, there is a difference between a Real Iso an LLC calling is a self-something capital or Funder
    My commitment is to myself my team and my Funders.I've done way more than my fair share blocking regulation that would have put a stranglehold on money and helping strangers with free prospecting and cold calling tips.
    __
    I said this before.

I wanted it that way.

GL
    Haha was that software generated? You managed to create an eerily accurate wall of rambling text alternating between incoherent self aggrandizement, assorted non-sequiturs and paranoid anti-regulation hysteria. I nominate this post of the year!

You just forgot to add a link to a random YouTube video and end with a proper "I'm off to close a 200k deal. Tata. I'm not coming back. Yada Yada."
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 11-02-2018 at 06:39 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Haha was that software generated? You managed to create an eerily accurate wall of rambling text alternating between incohrrent self aggrandizement, assorted non-sequiturs and paranoid anti-regulation hysteria. I nominate this post of the year!

You just forgot to add a link to a random YouTube video and end with a proper "I'm off to close a 200k deal. Tata. I'm not coming back. Yada Yada."
    And you forgot to say " I graduated from cold calling" maybe ill work for a funder w/2 not 1099 , because 1099 sucks

And you Karen need to read how to win friends so after I slap you, you learn how to take it.

And heres the pitch... Hi ! I am from XYZ Capital....dooooooo dial tone
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-02-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Karen37a
    We all want to have endless applications pop into our mailboxes for free. It doesn't work that way.

And now that there are big players in the industry with big budgets it is getting harder and harder.

People have to market themselves at first to keep costs down... ROI ...sweat equity

And if you do not want to do it that way. Don't. Stop kicking the people who are trying to stay on the phone cold calling and prospecting. People are either funders or not...People join ISOs for the reasons I listed or they go Direct.

The sales force is dwindling down...none of this helps

ADD...When I start saying something like ...I funded 5-10 million in a month...maybe that might be "something"..not really...20 million 50 million
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-02-2018 at 02:59 PM.