Fake Attorney
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    She says that because she is trying to get into the so-called "in crowd" ....she doesnt realize that they are not the "in crowd" and numbers talk.

Funders judge people on their closed sales renewals defaults etc

They know who I am and my ratios no matter how anyone tries to slant it

And I didnt swing back at her yet...that was strike 9...i guess she has one left
    Me? I didn't call you a fool recheck the original post. I don't know this "in crowd" you speak of. I have strategic relationships - its about foundation, growth, innovating, and putting certain things in line collectively. I make my $ different ways so to say I only "Broker" and my value is based on my deal flow is pretty petty thinking. You always told me to stop talking to people and keep my mouth shut because I give too much free information way.

I'm on strike 9... with one left... I guess I'm lucky to get 10? Get the negativity over with and let it go... what are you going to say? Those that know me know I am an open book and I totally own up and if I am a "hot mess" at times I own my "hot mess" proudly. The difference between you and I is I can't stay on the same negativity... strike... 10?
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Me? I didn't call you a fool recheck the original post. I don't know this "in crowd" you speak of. I have strategic relationships - its about foundation, growth, innovating, and putting certain things in line collectively. I make my $ different ways so to say I only "Broker" and my value is based on my deal flow is pretty petty thinking. You always told me to stop talking to people and keep my mouth shut because I give too much free information way.

I'm on strike 9... with one left... I guess I'm lucky to get 10? Get the negativity over with and let it go... what are you going to say? Those that know me know I am an open book and I totally own up and if I am a "hot mess" at times I own my "hot mess" proudly. The difference between you and I is I can't stay on the same negativity... strike... 10?
    Amanda last conversation with you...I do not prance out here bothering you...what you are doing is negative if you know it or not..

Gl in your ventures

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post

Welcome to the club I, and many other sane people ran out of strikes a long time ago. Dont waste your breath, its not worth the time and energy
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com