Fake Attorney - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Not many women in the industry Amanda so I lay off of you...you are trying to find your way

So ..hardy har har you got me.. must leave in shame now..bye

Girl... walk it like you talk it! I'm just joking around. You can poke fun at yourself but someone else does you take it way to harshly. I wasn't even going to reply but the "Not many women in this industry Amanda so i lay off of you" part it following me. So... if I had a d*ck you would swing? Or it's because you know me? I stand by other Women but if I did in anyway you turn it around and don't make the situation and conversation constructive.

People are dying for constructive influence and perceptions and it always gets personal. Screw the fact that I have a vagina because any competition that comes across to prove "worthiness" or "clarify" in conversation or otherwise - the answer and point is never. ever. concluded. It's like the song that doesn't end.

So now that is this long ass thread becomes entertaining ... we thank you. "The Karen Era". It's not what you want to do, it's what you make it by action. Karen will go down as what "Karen" made herself by action and reaction. The same for anyone else if they take their brand/company seriously. Everyday a person has a chance to turn it around and make a come back if they faced a bad situation - they take the lessons from it and move on but not bring it up and use it because then it only distracts you and puts negativity towards yours goals. You self sabotage. You doubt the people around you.

You, like many other people who have worked in (let's just call it) "Sales", have been through some chaos and it all comes down to a huge "trust" factor in the space and you have to "walk it like you talk it" - f*ck what a forum says because honestly - we can name names and not wake up in morning tomorrow. That's neither here nor there and those who think their slick, in any era or industry, gets caught up and eventually caught. - You can't control the world. BUT ... Karen, you can control YOUR world. and a lot of your world via time and presence is based on this here website.

Therefore, I, and the behalf of others too - want to know what is your goal? In case some of you don't know, I have spoken to Karen, and I do like her though she is a lot to handle, I feel you are knowledgable and since you know my business and plans of pushing forward - I would like to know your commitment to the daily funder aka the audience.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    This will kill a **** ton of trees.
    This funny

but just to let some of you know, you think this some of this is funny and people shouldn't take things personally

not you hdf but there are 5 of you that you couldn't get me to piss on you if you were on fire.

I've said before that I understand how aniken Skywalker became Darth Vadar,,and how some Funders got so cut throat.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340558

This funny

but just to let some of you know, you think this some of this is funny and people shouldn't take things personally

not you hdf but there are 5 of you that you couldn't get me to piss on you if you were on fire.

I've said before that I understand how aniken Skywalker became Darth Vadar,,and how some Funders got so cut throat.
    Please God.... I hope I am on that list.....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Please God.... I hope I am on that list.....
    you work for the bank so no...i do not think that much about you

__

I can tell you this its been a test of strength to hold in some peoples nasty secrets as they are yelling at you or sending someone after you.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I want to make logo for anyone on this list. They can add it to their email signatures or put on their websites
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I want to make logo for anyone on this list. They can add it to their email signatures or put on their websites
    That would not be smart because there are 1000s of brokers who came and went, some that here and are watching ...and all they ever wanted to do is submit files and not be backdoored or sold bul**** leads and not be lead by some by some of the "clicky" characters

That was the most horrible display ever

People are never going to fall in and under the grasp of the chosen few

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

karen has a lot of knowledge and general information to share but the braveheart quotes really hurt her rep.. she needs to update that (albeit most of the movies that come out this decade suck imo) other than mel gibson references shes on point! Stare Decicis learn something new everyday lol

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Girl... walk it like you talk it! I'm just joking around. You can poke fun at yourself but someone else does you take it way to harshly. I wasn't even going to reply but the "Not many women in this industry Amanda so i lay off of you" part it following me. So... if I had a d*ck you would swing? Or it's because you know me? I stand by other Women but if I did in anyway you turn it around and don't make the situation and conversation constructive.

People are dying for constructive influence and perceptions and it always gets personal. Screw the fact that I have a vagina because any competition that comes across to prove "worthiness" or "clarify" in conversation or otherwise - the answer and point is never. ever. concluded. It's like the song that doesn't end.

So now that is this long ass thread becomes entertaining ... we thank you. "The Karen Era". It's not what you want to do, it's what you make it by action. Karen will go down as what "Karen" made herself by action and reaction. The same for anyone else if they take their brand/company seriously. Everyday a person has a chance to turn it around and make a come back if they faced a bad situation - they take the lessons from it and move on but not bring it up and use it because then it only distracts you and puts negativity towards yours goals. You self sabotage. You doubt the people around you.

You, like many other people who have worked in (let's just call it) "Sales", have been through some chaos and it all comes down to a huge "trust" factor in the space and you have to "walk it like you talk it" - f*ck what a forum says because honestly - we can name names and not wake up in morning tomorrow. That's neither here nor there and those who think their slick, in any era or industry, gets caught up and eventually caught. - You can't control the world. BUT ... Karen, you can control YOUR world. and a lot of your world via time and presence is based on this here website.

Therefore, I, and the behalf of others too - want to know what is your goal? In case some of you don't know, I have spoken to Karen, and I do like her though she is a lot to handle, I feel you are knowledgable and since you know my business and plans of pushing forward - I would like to know your commitment to the daily funder aka the audience.

( this is why I havee a problem with some of you)This comeback you speak of. I have 4-5 defaults to date ..last one over 2 years ago. A 90-100% Renewal ratio with my funders and I made 30k last week

Come back from what? Who is telling you these things.

I can close 1 million blindfolded by myself in 1 month off of UCC and you cant get 1 person who ever worked with to make a bet on it because they know its true

My merchants have double and tripped their revenues i didnt stack them and my Funders ask for renewals and sometimes they are for less money and not at 50%...I wait until 70% ( my choice )...my merchants pulle out of a hole and are liquid

I have 3 renewals off my personal sales with funders on these boards ...for 200k total by friday

I am not even trying...but i will next year. It will be on like Donkey Kong
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 03:02 PM.

i don't think karen is a FOOL ... maybe a little krazy but not a FOOL...

that being said you guys all look really stupid trying to reason and argue with her claiming she is a FOOL bc people from a distance can't tell who is who

westcoast is funny he gets a pass , humor goes a long way

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post

that being said you guys all look really stupid trying to reason and argue with her claiming she is a FOOL bc people from a distance can't tell who is who

She says that because she is trying to get into the so-called "in crowd" ....she doesnt realize that they are not the "in crowd" and numbers talk.

Funders judge people on their closed sales renewals defaults etc

They know who I am and my ratios no matter how anyone tries to slant it

And I didnt swing back at her yet...that was strike 9...i guess she has one left
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340558

Don,

I don't think she's a fool...crazy like a fox maybe..... I just can't figure out how someone with such a braggadocios resume and makes all the money she claims has time to post on this site as much as she does.

KH
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Don,

I don't think she's a fool...crazy like a fox maybe..... I just can't figure out how someone with such a braggadocios resume and makes all the money she claims has time to post on this site as much as she does.

KH
    Because I mastered teh Art of Sales from the age of 17 at jack la lanne

Selling the Dream or the nightmare...then went off to wall st and perfected it and I am honest and have the merchants and the funders lenders interest at heart

And I am a Sales Trainer / Recruiter and a closer/underwriter..etc etc

__

And Amanda asked a simple thing

I came on this site..found some funders and I watched ALOT of people making mistakes..Sending Deals to the Backdoor Bandits and the Backdoor Bonanza, buying fake leads..I offeredadvice ...jumped

people sending sales off to fake white labels...i offered advice ...jumped

Crms with portals to backdoor to lead generation and a paper ( that is nuts)

I cant flat out say this person is a theif ( unless they piss me off badly)

So instead of having unsuspecting newbies keep getting tricked...i offered sales advice ...jumped...financial advice ...jumped...regulatory advice ..jumped

Its very hard to watch people walk off a cliff to a fire pit of doom...when thehy yell back at you ...it gets easier to say ...keep on keeping on have a nice trip

Also people being nasty and negative scared of investment money for the cash advances...i said it over and over

I can still get money but,..now money dried up and everyone is killing each other

Hopefully...not me...but mca..makes a comeback..I am going up and over the top.in a big way ...last explanation. gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 03:52 PM.

i can only speak for myself why i jump on here sometimes... i funded a bunch the last couple days of October and my brain is fried and im just counting the minutes until my commissions hit on friday and i can cut loose enjoy the weekend

Karen, what are you talking about about "scared the investment money out of cash advance" that is simply not true. Why would cash advance need to make a come back when offices are funding more now then they ever have. I have no idea what you are seeing but it is not what is going on right now in the industry. At the last debanked event in San Diego there were a bunch investors and hedge funds looking to get into the industry and if there were that many at a single event in San Diego then there are plenty more out there. What you are saying is just not what is going on in the industry.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Karen37a
    Karen, what are you talking about about "scared the investment money out of cash advance" that is simply not true. Why would cash advance need to make a come back when offices are funding more now then they ever have. I have no idea what you are seeing but it is not what is going on right now in the industry. At the last debanked event in San Diego there were a bunch investors and hedge funds looking to get into the industry and if there were that many at a single event in San Diego then there are plenty more out there. What you are saying is just not what is going on in the industry.
    NOW they are back...they were gone for 2 years as people are yelling we are dooomed, mca is ovverrrr, we need regulation, no money to be made etc etc etc

escpecially that oneperson....big articles up...we are dooomeeed brokers cant keep their lights on, we cant make 30k

I am like where the hell are you

I think Amanda called that the JT/ Karen era or somthing
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 03:57 PM.

NOW they are back...they were gone for 2 years as people are yelling we are dooomed, mca is ovverrrr, we need regulation, no money to be made etc etc etc

escpecially that oneperson....big articles up...we are dooomeeed brokers cant keep their lights on, we cant make 30k

I am like where the hell are you

I think Amanda called that the JT/ Karen era or somthing
    if it isnt true anymore why are you talking about it. If it is in the past it holds no bearing now and serves no purpose. Just like anything else said or done in the past
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Karen37a
    if it isnt true anymore why are you talking about it. If it is in the past it holds no bearing now and serves no purpose. Just like anything else said or done in the past
    You are wrong as usual

Is there a reason you chat with me? Do you EVER see me chatting with you first? nope

scoot along..I wont be responding to you again..its tedious and boring

Karen37a
    i can only speak for myself why i jump on here sometimes... i funded a bunch the last couple days of October and my brain is fried and im just counting the minutes until my commissions hit on friday and i can cut loose enjoy the weekend
    Imagine brokers around you yelling. And you are waiting for STIPS all day long

If you had 1 million to renew you are waiting looking at your emailing box...or 1 million in new sales...so you wait call someone nee doc in , banks etc etc calling them closing . The Prosessor cant engage the merchant just send you the files to look at

So it goes like this...Funder A ok the merchant wants 200k

call the mercvhant ...get the coj back

Call the funder ...ok its sent here is the fed ex

funded

Or 10 merchant told me they want money in nov...ok send me the 4 month bank statemetnst...jeporady song 3 send it

Send in call back funded

or renewals...3 emails from "funders for renewals" see the email...do you want more money now or do you want to wait..ok send me 3 months bank statements ...jeopardy song,,,send in funded

( buiilding a pipeline of future business)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

She says that because she is trying to get into the so-called "in crowd" ....she doesnt realize that they are not the "in crowd" and numbers talk.

Funders judge people on their closed sales renewals defaults etc

They know who I am and my ratios no matter how anyone tries to slant it

And I didnt swing back at her yet...that was strike 9...i guess she has one left
    Me? I didn't call you a fool recheck the original post. I don't know this "in crowd" you speak of. I have strategic relationships - its about foundation, growth, innovating, and putting certain things in line collectively. I make my $ different ways so to say I only "Broker" and my value is based on my deal flow is pretty petty thinking. You always told me to stop talking to people and keep my mouth shut because I give too much free information way.

I'm on strike 9... with one left... I guess I'm lucky to get 10? Get the negativity over with and let it go... what are you going to say? Those that know me know I am an open book and I totally own up and if I am a "hot mess" at times I own my "hot mess" proudly. The difference between you and I is I can't stay on the same negativity... strike... 10?
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Karen37a
    Me? I didn't call you a fool recheck the original post. I don't know this "in crowd" you speak of. I have strategic relationships - its about foundation, growth, innovating, and putting certain things in line collectively. I make my $ different ways so to say I only "Broker" and my value is based on my deal flow is pretty petty thinking. You always told me to stop talking to people and keep my mouth shut because I give too much free information way.

I'm on strike 9... with one left... I guess I'm lucky to get 10? Get the negativity over with and let it go... what are you going to say? Those that know me know I am an open book and I totally own up and if I am a "hot mess" at times I own my "hot mess" proudly. The difference between you and I is I can't stay on the same negativity... strike... 10?
    Amanda last conversation with you...I do not prance out here bothering you...what you are doing is negative if you know it or not..

Gl in your ventures

Welcome to the club I, and many other sane people ran out of strikes a long time ago. Dont waste your breath, its not worth the time and energy
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Karen37a
    Don

The Key is if they make it to my pipeline I did some type of min qualifications...so if they send me the documents in...i have a 70% chance of closing

Not just put people in my pipeline to follow up with that cant close or can't remember who the hell I am...or just to follow up with emails or numbers

its like Turbo 90 day pipeline

( how do you officially ignore someone ...i am looking for the box lol)

ahh found it...im off
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 05:13 PM.

I wish i have a nice big book of A paper first positions like you have... renews very easy ... good shelf life... i have a mostly high risk HIGH MAINTENANCE merchant book, always needing more cash... lots of units sold ... lot of shuffling around to different funders... sometimes have to deal with getting payments back on track, losing renewals... more new biz... gets me burned out some days... no time for daily funder oh no ... the good 1sts and 2nds renew like clockwork and you get all the time to kick back and work on your blog , all the best

Karen37a
    I wish i have a nice big book of A paper first positions like you have... renews very easy ... good shelf life... i have a mostly high risk HIGH MAINTENANCE merchant book, always needing more cash... lots of units sold ... lot of shuffling around to different funders... sometimes have to deal with getting payments back on track, losing renewals... more new biz... gets me burned out some days... no time for daily funder oh no ... the good 1sts and 2nds renew like clockwork and you get all the time to kick back and work on your blog , all the best
    I knocked the other positions off...went into first...thats another reason why some hate me

we can also target loans or bussiness who go out to people other than the normal mca or loans

like amex...discover gave business loans to people and tightened up...wont name the others...
    gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 05:41 PM.